whats nicer - pre or post facelift

anferne

which front end - facelift no facelift  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

P1020532.jpg

Grilles and eyelids completely change the look of a Pre Facelift... i prefer it.... obviously

Yeah, stepping it up for the pre-facelift, it is a much more confronting front end compared to the post-facelift model.

But its everyone's own opinion...

and don't forget, its harder to change the look of the facelift seeing how it is all moulded into the bumper, grill and all.

Evo

prefacelift is aggresive looking but very dated, and because thers so many pre05 assents on the road it makes them look cheap. facelift can look a little girly but theres also some thing sinister about it. facelift just gets my vote, but not by much

I prefer the facelift model stock, but if you add a grille and eye lids I prefer the pre facelift model but then again I think this thread is just 100% bias

lol no ***** its biased, its an opinion

"I love the pre facelift, yet I bought the facelifted model"

ya pelican...

Edited by Simo

Facelift for sure :P

There are things you can do to make it more aggressive looking. Like meshing the front, blackening the headlights, eyelids, etc...

IMG_0734.jpg

And who said that the meshed grill only applies to pre-facelifts ;) :P

IMG_0182.jpg

ok stupid question and im not looking at doing this just curious, can you change the prefacelift to the updated look by changing the front bumper and lights?

ok stupid question and im not looking at doing this just curious, can you change the prefacelift to the updated look by changing the front bumper and lights?

that topic has been discussed few times already. they concluded there would a lot more parts to be changed.

Edited by chicken

Trying to be unbiased, although they both look nice, i think they wrecked the foggies on the facelift, there just round and dull ,no offence.

My only other thought is that its easier to tell a modified prefacelift from up the road compared to a modified facelift as the pre-lft has more changes over stock, e.g. the eyelids cut the look of the headlights by half as does the grill. making the facelift look a little like a normal rolla until up close.

Pre-facelift have ugly front head lights which are simply too big. Thank goodness for eyelids which help conceal this design flaw and make them more slim line. Toyota obviously responded to this by changing the head lights in the face lift.

Facelift with a engine poping out ftw! ahahaha :lol:

6.jpg

Dude how did u do that pic? is it two of the same photo only in one you had the bonnet open and then you just played with the opacity on the bonnet until the underlying photo showed through?

Facelift with a engine poping out ftw! ahahaha :lol:

6.jpg

Dude how did u do that pic? is it two of the same photo only in one you had the bonnet open and then you just played with the opacity on the bonnet until the underlying photo showed through?

yeah sounds about right lol my friend done it for me

im going to have to say pre-face lift ...... because they look meaner and can mask a FMIC like a facelift cant ;) ;) ;) (waits for a face-lift owner to prove otherwise :P :P :P) ..... oh did i mention pre-facelifts are faster :P

new_cooler.jpg