Opinion

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your correct in saying those rollas are tough, every thing Ascendant justice car is not. this is just like the time he put that trd badge on his car times a hundred.......but i wont go there

give the guy a break his young im sure if he had more funds head make his car worthy of those trd badges i have a bunch of trd stickes on my car now to but i actually have alot of trd stuff in my car

shocks-suspension

valves

valve springs } engine

rods

short shifter kit-cabin

and 252fwhp

your correct in saying those rollas are tough, every thing Ascendant justice car is not. this is just like the time he put that trd badge on his car times a hundred.......but i wont go there

Yeah thats because its stock. well except for that TRD badge u mentioned :) extra 5kw at the wheels :)

Yeah thats because its stock. well except for that TRD badge u mentioned :) extra 5kw at the wheels :)

Extra 5kw?? are you sure thats right... last time i checked it was 20kw LOL :lol:

but if your set on doing stripes, do them black, cause blue wouldn't look good...

:lol: now all u need to do is start saving for the more substancial trd parts (go performance contact james at castle hill toyota spare parts might be able to help you out with extractors exhaust cai etc)

:lol: now all u need to do is start saving for the more substancial trd parts (go performance contact james at castle hill toyota spare parts might be able to help you out with extractors exhaust cai etc)
yeh that bloke james is pretty cool i was talking to him about the trd garnish and levin skirts and flaps. skirts and flaps are so expensive.. so i think ima be a cheapo for now and get the toyota mudguards for $80 bucks and get them sprayed the colour of my car :) untill i get more cash from dominos :D

We've been through this before...

...under NSW legislation, Will is not legally allowed to drive with engine performance upgrades (CAI, extractors etc etc).

So it'll have to be GT stripes, or (more sensibly) maybe some nice wheels to show off.

EDIT - and I hope that photo has put you off the stripes.

Edited by Leroy

i reckon you should go for the stripes, its not my style, but if its yours why not. maybe make the stripes go all the way through, but also a bit thinner, and alot less brighter, they may actually end up looking good.

I say go for it William. Do what makes you happy with the car. Whilst you're still young, do anything that is cosmetic that you believe looks good, then once you're past the P plate you can move onto bigger and better things.

If everybody conformed to the social norm/common a-holes then inventors and new innovations would not exist. We will probably follow what you do if you end up making something awesome and eye catching.

Good luck mate.

Jase

If everybody conformed to the social norm/common a-holes then inventors and new innovations would not exist.

A new invention doesn't have to be ugly though. You can create something with improved functionality, that no-one has done before, and still make it asthetically pleasing.

The fact that most people on here have posted negative comments about the OP's mods are a good indication that even though they are different, they are probably not a good idea. Those who say "it's your car, do what you want with it" most likely don't agree with them either, but just think that the end decision should be up to the OP, not the mob.

So in short, don't do it. Or, go ahead and do it, but be prepared for the derision that will immediately follow.

We've been through this before...

...under NSW legislation, Will is not legally allowed to drive with engine performance upgrades (CAI, extractors etc etc).

So it'll have to be GT stripes, or (more sensibly) maybe some nice wheels to show off.

EDIT - and I hope that photo has put you off the stripes.

extractors r behind the engine cops wouldnt have a clue as long as the exhaust was still standard

but anyway if will wants strips then strips it shall be i feel sorry for present day p platers so much more striked then back in my day but in sayin that i was unfortunate enough that i still had to do the 3yrs thing

Edited by robie

I think Ascendant justic... should sell his corolla and buy a Supra or turbo Mr2 or Celica... seriously stop turning a little rolla into a rice rocket with no balls.

Guys like you give a bad name to Japanese 4 bangers cos you try and stick all kinds of wierd sh|t on it to make it look like everything its not. :P

Edited by Modena

what? give jap 4bangers a bad name?? da hell is all this crap about? he was only asking about some racing stripes, now he has to sell his car?

all this bullying is getting rediculous. it aint even funny, it just sounds mean.

arent we all supposed to be grown adults in here?

unlike some other members in here in other threads, in his last few posts he hasnt been retaliating, giving attitude and answering back to all the sarcastic remarks being aimed at him.

let it go already!

Edited by J_J

Honestly, the mob on this forum are becoming di*kh**ds, seems like you don't understand, that with the new p plater laws we cant get a turbo, or high performance car, or let alone, do a single engine mod to our car, ( well u can, such as cai and etc), but if u get pulled over, and the cop knows his sh*t then your gone(even if you do have a cai, you can still get shat on for it), honestly, let the bloke do whatever he wants, so what if he may have crappy ideas. And yes he did ask for your opinion, but you don't have to flame him for it. So what he likes stickers, so what he likes to "Rice" his car up, i can honestly find better "riced" cars than yours, that look better, and probably perform better :P, so stop winging ;). So what, you have bad days at work, at school, at home, don't bring your tension-release sessions here, go do something useful with your life, like taking a walk.

Yes there is a freedom of speech, but to a certain extent, if you haven't grown up yet, and not learnt this yet, then may someone help you.

I'll say this again, just to make sure it goes through your head. He did, ask for your opinion, but you don't have to flame the bloke for it, you can give constructive criticism you don't always have to treat people like sh*t.

Know, yes maybe he has made some not needed threads about what not, but so what, get over it, and stop dwelling over the past.

Honestly if you cant make a constructive criticism post, then don't make one, or when you do, and your replying to him asking for your opinion, then you can simply say, Nah not my TYPE, I Don't Like. You don't have to all get ****ty about it.

EDIT: for leroy's sake, the stripes probably do not look good in the photoshop, but could look good / have potential to look good, if worked on, blue a bit darker, and a bit thinner, plus if goes onto the roof aswell. now its bronze :P

Edited by -rez-

Honestly, the mob on this forum are becoming di*kh**ds, seems like you don't understand, that with the new p plater laws we cant get a turbo, or high performance car, or let alone, do a single engine mod to our car, ( well u can, such as cai and etc), but if u get pulled over, and the cop knows his sh*t then your gone(even if you do have a cai, you can still get shat on for it), honestly, let the bloke do whatever he wants, so what if he may have crappy ideas. And yes he did ask for your opinion, but you don't have to flame him for it. So what he likes stickers, so what he likes to "Rice" his car up, i can honestly find better "riced" cars than yours, that look better, and probably perform better :P, so stop winging ;). So what, you have bad days at work, at school, at home, don't bring your tension-release sessions here, go do something useful with your life, like taking a walk.

Yes there is a freedom of speech, but to a certain extent, if you haven't grown up yet, and not learnt this yet, then may someone help you.

I'll say this again, just to make sure it goes through your head. He did, ask for your opinion, but you don't have to flame the bloke for it, you can give constructive criticism you don't always have to treat people like sh*t.

Know, yes maybe he has made some not needed threads about what not, but so what, get over it, and stop dwelling over the past.

Honestly if you cant make a constructive criticism post, then don't make one, or when you do, and your replying to him asking for your opinion, then you can simply say, Nah not my TYPE, I Don't Like. You don't have to all get ****ty about it.

And after all of that, you never told us if you think the GT stripes are a good idea or not.

Gold :toast:

pointless_sign.jpg

i've got my heart set on stripes of some sort. Has any one seen the swift stripes or the holden ss stripes? well i think it may look cool if both were combined into one. thin but with a border if you know what i mean. I thank you all for replying to this thread it has opened my eyes to the different choices of stipes out there.

Cheers, William

I say go for it William. Do what makes you happy with the car. Whilst you're still young, do anything that is cosmetic that you believe looks good, then once you're past the P plate you can move onto bigger and better things.

If everybody conformed to the social norm/common a-holes then inventors and new innovations would not exist. We will probably follow what you do if you end up making something awesome and eye catching.

Good luck mate.

Jase

dude u can follow him if u want, 2 bum chums with GT racing stripes. i wouldnt call rice an innovation or a style of modifying. jase when u going to grow some balls and tell us what your really thinking, instead of sitting on the fence all the time. in my opinion i dont mind the GT stripes, done rite and on a modified rolla it can be made to look good, but on a stock rolla with hubcaps your going to look like a joke.

William, mate, simply buy an Altezza with a beams black top in it. No hassle for p platers, and it can do this:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQTcAIzjXA

Funny u mentioned that i was thinking of trading my rolla in for one of those :)

dude u can follow him if u want, 2 bum chums with GT racing stripes. i wouldnt call rice an innovation or a style of modifying. jase when u going to grow some balls and tell us what your really thinking, instead of sitting on the fence all the time. in my opinion i dont mind the GT stripes, done rite and on a modified rolla it can be made to look good, but on a stock rolla with hubcaps your going to look like a joke.

Mate where in this post or any other post have i said i was gonna get stripes or any other cosmetic mod (apart from badge) b4 i get rims? And why are u attacking jase for voicing what he thinks?

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Good luck mate.

Jase

Mate, you're the joke. It may not be my or your cup of tea, but your lack of respect for this kid has gone way beyond acceptable.

I ain't a going to be his bum chum, as a matter of fact I'm definitely more educated than you when it comes to verbally hurting someone without having to resort to homosexual connotations. On the other hand, your mocking of this poor kid since you first came on this forum has gone far enough.

Don't you read between the lines you petulant drop kick, he's a P PLATER. He's not allowed to mod his car in anyway to enhance the performance. So why can't he do his visual enhancements the way he likes? It's like a person telling you a Corolla for modding is worthless, yet people are doing it. Why? Because these people are being innovative. Just because what he does isn't what your thing doesn't mean he won't like it. Just like certain people love others of a specific race.

For Christ sake, try understanding instead of being so critical of what he does. If you don't have any constructive input without abusing him or giving him names, then don't bother posting at all.

While you're at it, go back to school. Might teach you what respect means. Treat others as you'd like others to treat you.

I'm sure you need no reminder as to what you've said to this poor kid in your previous posts. Enough is enough.

Edited by Jaaassseeee