A.Rices Auris "Blastwave" [SOLD]

Ascendant Rice

Hey will...there's a reason why they call it 'rice'.. LOL @ the intake, that's not rice.. :P

:P

TRD it up yahoo.gif LOL.

Not my thing. But at least you have done it in a tasteful way.

hehe

Any pics of it lowered man? :whistling:

Peter.

:( haha so much pressure. saving up for coil overs :ph34r:

Lol Will, no pressure man. Didn't know that you haven't lowered it yet. Thought you did because last page you said "you were lowering her in the next week" or something rather. Yep, go straight to coilovers! Hehe :spiteful:

Lol Will, no pressure man. Didn't know that you haven't lowered it yet. Thought you did because last page you said "you were lowering her in the next week" or something rather. Yep, go straight to coilovers! Hehe :spiteful:

lol i was but funds wernt there in time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday wired up and installed my new JVC Double din headunit. This is a magnificant unit compared to stock better bass response and overall better sound! still using stock speakers!!! never knew a head unit would be able to increase sound quality by this much! heres a few images

37519_406299502110_602282110_5204931_4295630_n.jpg

37519_406299507110_602282110_5204932_5649453_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

quick photo on my phone not the best lighting =/ cars dirty and for some reason the wheels turn out darker in photos then in real life :S

40315_412870752110_602282110_5389323_4639689_n.jpg

Where did you get the Little TRD badge thats above the indicator, I want them for the same spot, except below as my car is not VVTi haha

lol addy i got it at bankstown sunday markets off this arabic guy hes got an awsome beard and sells honey. cost 2 dollars it is longer as well but i trimmed it

Ahk thanks man. I am more after a genuine TRD badge. Ill keep looking.

lol addy i got it at bankstown sunday markets off this arabic guy hes got an awsome beard and sells honey. cost 2 dollars it is longer as well but i trimmed it

lol yeah , i put it on for ****s and giggles

like the wheels :o

like the wheels :o

^^^^^^^^^ hahahahahaha @ john!!! hahahahahahaha..

Great idea! I love rims painted in exotic colours. Wondering why silver ones are so common, car makers should start painting them in different colours. One great idea would be to start colour coding them with car's body. That would be something different at least.

dude you really gotta improve your picture taking man!! take pics of the whole car on the side already! must see the red rims in full view!

Edited by JJCRU23R

Until I see a nice clear side-shot in daylight with a decent camera, I reserve my right to say that those wheels look _awful_. In my mind, rims should only be black, white, a shade in-between those two, and if they absolutely have to be coloured, then a bronze/gold. Nothing else works, and things like bright red or lime green just look too NFS/FnF.

Until I see a nice clear side-shot in daylight with a decent camera, I reserve my right to say that those wheels look _awful_. In my mind, rims should only be black, white, a shade in-between those two, and if they absolutely have to be coloured, then a bronze/gold. Nothing else works, and things like bright red or lime green just look too NFS/FnF.

oh you are going to *love* the wheels on my celica then :D

but IMO colors can look alright when done right.