A.Rices Auris "Blastwave" [SOLD]

Ascendant Rice

• 2 weeks later...

doing wot a p-plater with a limited budget does best, simple easy mods.

thats wot i've done

although one thing that i dont like is having an exhaust on an automatic, just doesn't sound right when it changes gear.

but other than that not too bad

hey Aj,

when is the gt wing going on the car :P

sorry, couldn't help myself hahahaha LOL :lol:

im in a good mood :P

Seriously RICE bubbles ;)

Evo

• 4 months later...

Hey long time no update!!!!

So today i went to Repco and picked up some L.E.D Parkers also met up with GTL05T and he put them in for me :D :toast:

Been meaning to get them for a while but my hands are too big to squeeze in behind the headlights lol.

Heres a picture i took on my phone.

~Will

post-7924-1255403205_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up some XTEC 4000k halogen h11 low beams on sunday and after one hour and alot of swearing i manage to get the drivers side bulb in, problem is my hand is too big and the snorlke was in the way so i couldnt get it in><! so basicly one side is white one is yellow, any one in syd able to help me ???? lol

well heres a few pics i took on my fone

post-7924-1256551093_thumb.jpg

Picked up some XTEC 4000k halogen h11 low beams on sunday and after one hour and alot of swearing i manage to get the drivers side bulb in, problem is my hand is too big and the snorlke was in the way so i couldnt get it in><! so basicly one side is white one is yellow, any one in syd able to help me ???? lol

Yo will! I'll help u put it in wen I get a dAy of this week. We'll meet up at homebush, Ill call or MSG u aight.

lol mmm hope they give u vision? i had a set of mtec bulbs man they were crap no vision at all my standard bulbs shat all over it... now my HID's shat all over all of them :P

I know what you mean! My hands aren't that big and I struggled just to put the parkers in on the passenger side! Apparently it's easier if you remove the front bar..but don't take my word for it. :whistling: Other than that, looks good. Now to complete the look!

Peter.

lol mmm hope they give u vision? i had a set of mtec bulbs man they were crap no vision at all my standard bulbs shat all over it... now my HID's shat all over all of them :P

yeah i drove around with one xtec and one stock bulb and i can see that stock has more light out put but the difference is not too much since street lights are pretty bright as is and oncomming cars can see me alright so all is well ^^

I know what you mean! My hands aren't that big and I struggled just to put the parkers in on the passenger side! Apparently it's easier if you remove the front bar..but don't take my word for it. :whistling: Other than that, looks good. Now to complete the look!

Peter.

Thanks man but theres no way im gonan take off the front bar lol it took alot of guts to take off the cover haha and a i lost a clip in the engine bay =/

• 3 weeks later...

Update: after a few hours of swearing with a mate and a few pointless trips to supercheap i got my pod installed.

10855_175164887110_602282110_3485467_7932691_n.jpg

It rattes a bit so i need to get a cable tie and tie it down other then that it sounds loud as!!!! i think theres some low end torque lost but it pulls at high revs. This shall last till i get some more cash and get a cai pipe fabricated.

Update: after a few hours of swearing with a mate and a few pointless trips to supercheap i got my pod installed.

10855_175164887110_602282110_3485467_7932691_n.jpg

It rattes a bit so i need to get a cable tie and tie it down other then that it sounds loud as!!!! i think theres some low end torque lost but it pulls at high revs. This shall last till i get some more cash and get a cai pipe fabricated.

might wanna remove the stock air box out before cable tie-ing it.... could be the rattle noise :)

my 2 cent

Thanks for the comments guy,

@ ken, lol yeah i called up GTL05T and asked how he did it

@ mc, i want to but then the pod will hang and it might make an awkward bend in the intake hose

@Laterlus. yeah hopefully it will be a cai b4 the middle of summer hits

Edited by Ascendant Rice