A.Rices Auris "Blastwave" [SOLD]

Ascendant Rice

dont forget aero dynamics and possible plate rattle. Oh a quick note i found out with the magenet P plates (its legal to have them on your windshield in qld) i stopped using them cause they get stolen and they tend to scratch you car slightly

• 3 weeks later...
NounSingular

modification

Plural

modifications

modification (plural modifications)

the act or result of modifying or the condition of being modified

an alteration or adjustment to something

a change to an organism as a result of its environment that is not transmissable to offspring

(linguistics) a change to a word when it is borrowed by another language

(linguistics) the change undergone by a word when used in a construction (for instance am => 'm in I'm)

im sure we didnt come to THIS forum to learn english from a kid that just copied and pasted it from somewhere else and did not credit the source...

i think i can do better :)

lol. you could have at least followed the curves of the car. Lines are to straight and badly cut...

and on second look are they different sizes?

NounSingular

modification

Plural

modifications

modification (plural modifications)

the act or result of modifying or the condition of being modified

an alteration or adjustment to something

a change to an organism as a result of its environment that is not transmissable to offspring

(linguistics) a change to a word when it is borrowed by another language

(linguistics) the change undergone by a word when used in a construction (for instance am => 'm in I'm)

im sure we didnt come to THIS forum to learn english from a kid that just copied and pasted it from somewhere else and did not credit the source...

i think i can do better :)

:) old post that one. new post is the eyelids

full points for effort but zero points for everything else.. it looks nicer without that white tape..

lol. you could have at least followed the curves of the car. Lines are to straight and badly cut...

and on second look are they different sizes?

i was originally going too but it coverd the blinker too much and didnt want to get a defect. and i rkn the straightness of it alright.

sticker shop put it on.

the drivers side vinyl is slightly bigger at the angle but i get what a payed for personally i like it and thats what counts in the end :) no regrets what so ever

Are you saying a professional sticker maker provided and applied those?....

I sometimes feel mean because everyone for some reason does not like what you do/say on this forum but unfortunately I am not a fan of those eyelids. If you running tight on money (like me) save up and put a mod which is worth spending money on you know. In my opinion, it's like putting those eyelids on for the sake of saying you got one. But anyway if your happy thats good. :)

If i was gonna do anything with the headlight i would try and tint it in the inside of the headlight.

I sometimes feel mean because everyone for some reason does not like what you do/say on this forum but unfortunately I am not a fan of those eyelids. If you running tight on money (like me) save up and put a mod which is worth spending money on you know. In my opinion, it's like putting those eyelids on for the sake of saying you got one. But anyway if your happy thats good. :)

If i was gonna do anything with the headlight i would try and tint it in the inside of the headlight.

yeh i like them and they didnt cost that much at all. i got them cuz i could took 20 mins can be reversed.

having said that yeh no one likes anythign i do good or bad so im just gonna stopp posting mods. guys at meets will prolly see em.

im not sure if i have badmouthed you, and if i have, im sorry :(

the eyelids are something different, its unique to you and thats all that matters :D

as long as you are happy or even SUPA HAPPY :P its good, don't go by what others think, make your own decisions and you will have a unique c-rolla :P

btw, the car looks good, have you got foggies for AJ yet?

maybe even consider lowering :P

Evo

im not sure if i have badmouthed you, and if i have, im sorry :(

the eyelids are something different, its unique to you and thats all that matters :D

as long as you are happy or even SUPA HAPPY :P its good, don't go by what others think, make your own decisions and you will have a unique c-rolla :P

btw, the car looks good, have you got foggies for AJ yet?

maybe even consider lowering :P

Evo

Thanks evo, yeh i am supa happy with them :) foggies $425 brand new bit too much for something i can get fined for using :P soo im thinking of getting a set of Led Driving light , strips and sticking them on the fog covers some where in the future :) . I want to lower the car but i might wait a bit dotn want to void the warranty.

I actually think the eyelids are pretty sleek. good work on being the pioneer.

Thanks rez

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...