A.Rices Auris "Blastwave" [SOLD]

Ascendant Rice

wtf is that? :blink:

btw. rip your eyelids off scrunch them into a ball and chuck it at someone....ull get more satisfation out of them by doing that

mud flap i think.... dont know why thou...

btw. rip your eyelids off scrunch them into a ball and chuck it at someone....ull get more satisfation out of them by doing that

rally spec yo...max dowies in the gravel

are they rear mudflaps? colourcode them and it will finish off the rear nicely :D

yeah im planning too :) buyign paint tommorow

Get the levin sideskirts too =)

too expensive lol. so im just gonna spray the front mudguards aswell.

Mud guards actually. Mud flaps are sorta flexible rubber but these are hard plastic. and why? skirts are 700 a pair and these were only 80 so :)

Electrical tape FTW :toast:

(in the grill) crap photo though......btw finally got no. plates to match my nick name :D

nice plates. :o you did that stripe with electical tape???? farrr nice as ill give it a try since tape is cheap lol

(in the grill) crap photo though......btw finally got no. plates to match my nick name :D

nice plates. :o you did that stripe with electical tape???? farrr nice as ill give it a try since tape is cheap lol

if u want nicer tapes some of the local automotive stores actually sells vinyl "tape". They prob would last longer... but i guess they are around 7 - 10 bucks a roll while electrical tape is less then a dollar if ur lucky...

if u want nicer tapes some of the local automotive stores actually sells vinyl "tape". They prob would last longer... but i guess they are around 7 - 10 bucks a roll while electrical tape is less then a dollar if ur lucky...

cool ill go check out repco

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr toyota parts gave me wrong mudlflaps the ones they gave me are for the sedan ><!

They should let me swap ot for the right one yeah?? i got to call them up

Should be fine to exchange as long as any bags of screws etc. are not opened from my experience.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr toyota parts gave me wrong mudlflaps the ones they gave me are for the sedan ><!

They should let me swap ot for the right one yeah?? i got to call them up

Should be fine to exchange as long as any bags of screws etc. are not opened from my experience.

screw bag is opend but not ripped <<

Well for me the tape was a 10 second idea cause i scabbed some from work (electrician), its been on for maybe 2-3 months, its had a few car washes inbetween and rain and whatever and it hasnt bubbled of peeled off yet. The only thing is, is that i think its started to fade the tinyest bit.

Do you know if the vinyl tape fades at all?

Well for me the tape was a 10 second idea cause i scabbed some from work (electrician), its been on for maybe 2-3 months, its had a few car washes inbetween and rain and whatever and it hasnt bubbled of peeled off yet. The only thing is, is that i think its started to fade the tinyest bit.

Do you know if the vinyl tape fades at all?

i've had them on for few months.. until i resprayed the grill... they were shiny from day one till the day i peel it off...

does not fade as it is proper automotive vinyl.. i guess thats why you pay 7 bucks for it.. but yeh.. i mean if the electrical tape works for you thats good but i thought if you want something that last longer you could go the vinyl..

that tape idea is a pretty good actually. kind of makes it look like the GTi.

as for the mudguards, tough luck lol. lucky mine were the right ones.

i didnt paint mine, and they havent faded or anything yet. maybe cos everytime i wash my car, i give it a coat of armorall as well. :lol:

oK, ( i feel so bad, u cop so much crap. ) anyway points for trying. but if i owned it, i would replace the 4 red stripes on the bottom vent with white tape instead, and the red single stripe, remove it and instead put it along the centre of the actual grill, so it should end up being 2 pieces of red tape.

p.s dont rush it, take your time so that way it looks like its finished work and the reason the top grill red stripe looks so wrong is because theres not really a seperate grill on the zre, youve actually taped the top of the front bumper and theres not spot for the red tape to end.

Anyways hope i didnt offend you.

i mean, there is nothing wrong with electrical tape (dont get me wrong) what CME-LFT did looks great. Put some thought into what you are going to do, spend a bit more time with planning and actually doing it. I cant really tell from the darkish picture but you can sorta tell that the four strips down the bottom are in differnet lengths, you could have spend abit more time and cut them to fit..

one on the top looks like a snake...

im not having a go at you but it would hv prob looked nice if you spend more time rather then rushing it :) give it another try....

sorry not a fan of the electrical tape on the car. I can't see it looking good at all. I reckon instead of doing all the cheap stuff like the muffler, mudflaps etc just save up for the more expensive stuff like the levin side skirts.

while we're on about vinyl this is what i did with left over carbon fibre look vinyl. the vinyl wasn't smooth under the badge but it hasn't faded.

Ascendant Rice maybe get vinyl and copy the trd garnish shape, should be cheaper.

while we're on about vinyl this is what i did with left over carbon fibre look vinyl. the vinyl wasn't smooth under the badge but it hasn't faded.

Ascendant Rice maybe get vinyl and copy the trd garnish shape, should be cheaper.

Now that i like, good work :clap: