Ruimond's Yaris YR

ruimond

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Decided to finally get a front lip, i was holding out for a different front lip to go with my euro side skirts and spoiler. But got a good deal on the YRX front lip, so gonna use these instead. Thanks kiwi! :lol:

Test fitting it at the panel shop, fits nicely....kinda looks cool if it was black. But just gonna go with the OEM white for now. Should be put on by next week sometime. :yahoo::toast:

Also swaped my rear springs for some kings, so its abit lower now in the rear. New photoshoot sometime soon!

lip1.jpg

lip2.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by ruimond

Nice work! The fitment looks perfect!

Yeah it fits really nice! Just gotta get some of the rubber seal stuff from toyota before its installed. Haha.

I have a 2.3m roll here which is of no use to me if you need it. I bought it from Toyota for the Sportivo front lip after the panel beater lost them. I've used probably at most 50cm. Do you know how much you need?

I have a 2.3m roll here which is of no use to me if you need it. I bought it from Toyota for the Sportivo front lip after the panel beater lost them. I've used probably at most 50cm. Do you know how much you need?

Haha im not sure how much i need, i don't have the lip with me...its at the shop getting sprayed. However long a yrx front lip is! I have no idea. The shop did ring Toyota directly, so apparently they will get a hold of some for me. So it should be ok for now. But if for some reason they can't get any then i'll let you know! Thanks for the offer though. I did have some white seal from my side skirts, but i can't find them anymore...so i think i must have threw it in the bin. Haha. :rolleyes:

Good stuff Rui!

Thanks! :toast:

I still have till tommorow morning to decide if i want it in some sort of black or colour coded white.

Jeremy reckons satin black front lip! But what other blacks do people think are good.

Photoshop of a black'ish lip, just a rough idea. Any input would be great. I have till tommorow morning to let the panel shop know.

Edited by ruimond