black Sportivo on Carsales

I'm planning to inspect the car sometime within the next week or so.

I'm just curious if anyone here has inspected this car, or know of any problems at all b4 i go to inspect.

or even let me know if i'll be wasting my time, if there are problems with the car.

any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...vo&trecs=18

abit expensive =\

Care to elaborate how that's abit expensive?

I think thats reasonably priced as I payed 'around' that figure when I purchased my Sportivo with an extra 20 thou on the clock.

Luke

abit expensive =\

this is what redbook says about the 5y stivo (anyone know the difference with a y92 2005 model ?)

* Private Price Guide $17,100 - $19,100

* Trade In Price Guide $14,100 - $16,100

* Average Km 60,000 - 100,000

* Price When New (RRP) $28,990

----2 things to consider.. stivos are actually a hard car to sell, they really are, secondly look at the current automotive market, dealers are flogging cars for cheap because they cannot sell them.

if i paid 16.5K for the car i would be happy.

abit expensive =\

this is what redbook says about the 5y stivo (anyone know the difference with a y92 2005 model ?)

----2 things to consider.. stivos are actually a hard car to sell, they really are, secondly look at the current automotive market, dealers are flogging cars for cheap because they cannot sell them.

That's all well and good - but Redbook says the price could be 19 grand with 60,000 on the clock.

The car in question has only 31,000 on the clock... so if its in top shape, the price is justified.

I doubt the seller would squabble if you offered him a flat 20. You may even get away with 18 or 19.

I went and had a look at an 05 Sportivo at heartland parra today.

Had disgusting 18" rims + Clear altezzas.

45k on the clock - They had it at $22,800

Car had been in an accident, front bonnet wasnt lined up.

Dash had been smothered in amour all.

Point?

I think its a pretty fair price, as with private sales you at least have a bit of room to move with price

that one looks OK....

what about this one it looks really clean and nicely modded also with all genuine parts

im sure a flight down to inspect it would be worth it but i doubt theres anything to inspect cuz its rocking!!

;)

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...id=11EF109B9EB3

Edited by KaZe-

abit expensive =\

That's all well and good - but Redbook says the price could be 19 grand with 60,000 on the clock.

The car in question has only 31,000 on the clock... so if its in top shape, the price is justified.

I doubt the seller would squabble if you offered him a flat 20. You may even get away with 18 or 19.

now your talking, offer him 18, he would take it. just dont pay 20k

I inspected that car around the same date thats printed on the photos when the same owner was trying to sell it then...

I don't remember anything being wrong with the car back then other than a few minor scratches, had 25 or 26,000kms back then too...

Only thing I didn't like is when he drove it on the test drive, cold started, drove down the street and never got out of lift so that was a turnoff...

Thanks for the reply guys..

The black one in QLD is very nice altho its out of the budget

We actually picked up the one here in syd for 19k -

car wasnt actually for me.. its for my gf, and shes been looking for months.

So she just wanted to get a car already - Car pretty much is good condition-

other than the minor scratches.. not even one ding!!! just needs a good Buff and it'l b perfect!

Im looking for a leather car bra!! going to be driving up the coast.. n we dont want any stone chips!!!

any ideas where i can look? im about to call the dealer to get a quote on a new one