The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

BAHAHAHA and how do you even know i have decent boobs hmmmm....

hasent every one on the forum seen those already ratgirl

Ah that's it. Well done. You finally did it right. Live long and troll.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Touche Spillige...

... but I'm still confused as to how a stab at her suspension resulted in a reply regarding her own boobs... :huh:

Rooted suspension = bumpy ride

Bumpy ride = jiggly chesticles

Said chesticles = photos already been posted

Touche Spillige...

... but I'm still confused as to how a stab at her suspension resulted in a reply regarding her own boobs... :huh:

Rooted suspension = bumpy ride

Bumpy ride = jiggly chesticles

Said chesticles = photos already been posted

Cheers Hiro B) I was missing the middle bit of that joke...I get it now...

RXseven is a funny woman.

Edited by Leroy

BAHAHAHA and how do you even know i have decent boobs hmmmm....

hasent every one on the forum seen those already ratgirl

Ah that's it. Well done. You finally did it right. Live long and troll.

i think im attracted to on a disturbing lvl

02.jpg

what the flying ****..... your **** disturbed as **** hell spillage.....

now im going to say my gearbox is on its way and so i will have to get a new gearbox/manual conversion maybe.... or service it... its one of the seals i think inside the gearbox so its a very big job.... :( i think thats wat u get when u thrash a non serviced car.

what the flying ****..... your **** disturbed as **** hell spillage.....

now im going to say my gearbox is on its way and so i will have to get a new gearbox/manual conversion maybe.... or service it... its one of the seals i think inside the gearbox so its a very big job.... :( i think thats wat u get when u thrash a non serviced car.

what makes you think it's the seals? Make sure there is oil in the g/box first, shouldn't be a very big job..

well mines an auto and was thinking about going manual but for a second hand gearbox, clutch, flywheel and everything... about $800 then gota have labour on top of that.

bad new, update. I got yellow'd last night..... wasnt doing anything wrong on the roads just lost in mundi then flash there goes red and blue's. Gotta fix me tires and my green lights.... meh.... was so lucky i got off with no fine for havin green P's displayd when im on reds.... mad a hell of a good excuse which is kind of true anyhow... but yeah i got 9 days to fix the tires and the lights.

bad new, update. I got yellow'd last night..... wasnt doing anything wrong on the roads just lost in mundi then flash there goes red and blue's. Gotta fix me tires and my green lights.... meh.... was so lucky i got off with no fine for havin green P's displayd when im on reds.... mad a hell of a good excuse which is kind of true anyhow... but yeah i got 9 days to fix the tires and the lights.

unlucky!! I know how it feels but my yellow was on for 3 months lol.

once you go over the pits they'll give you 30 days if you don't manage to fix everything up. But generally speaking you go over the pits and leave with a shopping list of things to fix, because your car isn't modified you should be alright :P

but about $90 to go over the pits and about $50 thereafter

if your exhaust is too loud they'll test it so if you think it's too loud i'd get a resonator or something to quieten it down

you'll need to get the retards that made that exhaust to route it over the rear suspension subframe like it does from factory.

you will also need to route the exhaust over the rear suspension subframe like CHA54 mentioned otherwise they will say the exhaust is too low. Personally I'd fix what the cops told you to fix and then just make sure everything else is working in general like window wipers, water in the washer bottle, no engine oil leaks, indicators, reverse lights park lights and headlights etc... good luck lol

oh *****, i have a gearbox leak, washer sqwirts wont work for some reason.... aaah exhaust will cost me $180 to fix.... man this is just ******!

sikaflex

but seriously. get an airblower and clear out your washer lines and stuff. wheres the gearbox leakin from?

as for exhaust... borrow one

edit- also, check the pump

Edited by cuppas

pump works fine cuppas, not sure where the leak is but its at the gearbox place to figure where exactly it is and exhaust ill be getting fixed too if shane says its too low.

• 4 weeks later...

ok sticker is off but spent over a grand to fix it... GRRRR but i got to sell it now and give all of the money to the ex..... so...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!!! Well i finally got off my bumbum and got some jet black paint specially made up for my car... Bare in mind this is only semi-gloss and will needa coat of clear to gloss it up...

BEFORE

rear2.jpg

AFTER

rear-1.jpg

Theres 3 things i did, can you spot them all :P You will see the obvious one!

Edited by sketra