GB: TRD REAR SWAY BAR

levinboy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok talked to AAI today the bars will be coming via air this time around, will find out eta tomorrow shouldnt be too long i hope.

Nick

If that's the case, I'll put my name back on the list. If you've already transferred the refund, I'll transfer it back when it gets to me.

Cheers,

Brad

Thats good to hear i was just about to transfer your money!!

hat3it got your pm ill put you down for one, not exactly sure on numbers at the moment with everything going on so ill let you know when i know, looks like tomorrow.

Thanks guys for sticking with it

damn... looks like you guys have had some trouble with this... i hope you get all your sway bars in soon :D

Evo

The ppl you're getting them through are just making excuses. They found out they weren't there somewhere around April 21-23rd. If they got straight on to it like they should've, they would've sent an email straight to japan, their guy in Japan would've sent them in 2 days from that and EMS takes 4 days max so if they weren't slack and making excuses, they would've arrived on April 29 before any kind of holiday week started.

Edited by bradsm87

I have to agree with the above post as well.

I understand it's not your fault Nick, but it would be nice to have some sort of idea when the bars will be in?

Thanks for your time and effort towards this buy.

Cheers,

Chris

Guys im trying my hardest here, i have been told in the next 2weeks, if any of you are unhappy pm me and ill refund your money.

I am very happy with your effort. For future group buys, it's prob easier and more reliable to cut out one of the many middle men and order direct from Japan.

Guys i have 10 sways in my possesion, 4 are spoken for. leaves 6 and with the numbers one person will miss out, who ever does will get a full refund or can wait as i have 10 more on back order that should be here next month hopefully.

Any questions PM me

Thanks

Nick

I will take one of the back ordered sway bars levinboy. Just let me know details etc.

Kenji