GB: TRD REAR SWAY BAR

levinboy

Due to commitments this weekend (greek easter) ill be out of sydney till monday, for everyone out of state ill get the prices for postage to you next week and maybe work something out.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys abit of a problem, SBs are in sydney just waiting delivery of the container to AAI but the delivery company are taking their sweet time, which is frustrating not only for us but AAI. Will know more tomorrow maybe even picking them up. Stay tuned.

Nick

Ok guys i have some really bad news that im sure no one wants to hear.

They have opened up the container today and have found that our sway bars are not in there, and also alot of his buddyclub products are missing too, now before you fault AAI i believe he has done everything to get them in.

Now he has already been on the phone and has found 10 of our bars and get a few more depending on interest.

We all have 2 options:

1. If you want a refund and not partake in the GB anymore, it can be arranged.

2. You can wait 3-4weeks more for the bars to come in.

Now i know we have been waiting a long time for the bars and i am sorry all this has happened, i think this will be the last GB i organise now. So if everyone could post up or pm me with the option they would like to take would be great.

Thanks

Nick

1. Levinboy option 2

Edited by levinboy

What happened? Did the swaybars got lost during shipping or it has not be shipped in the first place? I believe all his products must be insured yeah?

Ok guys i have some really bad news that im sure no one wants to hear.

They have opened up the container today and have found that our sway bars are not in there, and also alot of his buddyclub products are missing too, now before you fault AAI i believe he has done everything to get them in.

Now he has already been on the phone and has found 10 of our bars and get a few more depending on interest.

We all have 2 options:

1. If you want a refund and not partake in the GB anymore, it can be arranged.

2. You can wait 3-4weeks more for the bars to come in.

Now i know we have been waiting a long time for the bars and i am sorry all this has happened, i think this will be the last GB i organise now. So if everyone could post up or pm me with the option they would like to take would be great.

Thanks

Nick

1. Levinboy option 2

2. TRD18S option 2

Holy crap.

DAMMIT. I wasn't actually saving any money by going through this group buy, just thought i'd give it a go. I put my name down and paid for this, 2 weeks later ordered front and rear strut braces and could have got a swaybar at very minimal extra shipping. I got the strut braces 1 week after I paid for them and they came from Japan. The Australian dollar has just come down again too! BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!

What happened? Did the swaybars got lost during shipping or it has not be shipped in the first place? I believe all his products must be insured yeah?

Not exactly sure what has happened looks like ours and a whole lot of buddy club products were not in the container

I am tempted to go for option 2 but I would appreciate if we could have more information Nic...like what would be the new expected delivery stuff like that?

Once again pat on the back for levinboy

though it didnt all go to plan - thanks for organising this GB

And sorting out all these crinks along the way .

Much appreciated !

Ok talked to AAI today the bars will be coming via air this time around, will find out eta tomorrow shouldnt be too long i hope.

Nick

If that's the case, I'll put my name back on the list. If you've already transferred the refund, I'll transfer it back when it gets to me.

Cheers,

Brad