Late intro to my ZRE

mr au

Well iv joined this forum for about a year and havnt really been on much on this site but as holidays progresses iv been on more lately haha. Im 19years old and live in Melbourne and im a proud owner of a graphite levin zr and got it 1 week after i got my P's, though i always wanted a Pulsar SSS lol. So far it hasnt really let me down atall n performance is quite good more than what i expected it to be. Well about 4 weeks ago friend sprayed his rear taillights with night shades and had some left to spare. And as there wasnt any aftermarket tailelights out in australia that iv seen thought il giv it a try to make it look different. Some may not like it but i rekon it looks alrite and yes some of my friends said it made it look like a rice box haha but at the end i could always use metholated spirit to rub it all off with no dramas. oh well hopefully the pictures would load up and yeh hope to contribute more to this site as this forum seems to be a helpful site for corolla owners.

post-6572-1234436947_thumb.jpg

post-6572-1234437134_thumb.jpg

Welcome mate! I got a new ZRE too, those lights look pretty good man though at night will others be able to see the brake lights n ****? i like the levin zr cos of the spoiler n mud flaps and side skirts =D

u planning to get rims or any other mods?

the front lights are sprayed on the inside of the protective light cover and night shades are like a spray tint just like spray cans. Suprisigly the front and rear lights are very noticeable at night and since theres a 3rd brake light where the spoiler is and its noticeable that you are braking. For mods it would have to be new rims but still havnt got enough cash at the moment so thats a later job haha.

Thanks for the replies guys, i wouldve thought il get people criticizing me for what i did haha but yeh for future mods it wont be anything dramatic just wheels and maybe exhaust and i really want those aftermarket rear taillights that iv seen around the forums that look like cyclop eyes lol. But just gotta see how things go.

Edited by mr au

The lights look great. Good to see you left the ARC victories sticker on reminds people Corollas can be raced effectively (sure the only thing the rally cars might have in common with our cars is the body shape but that is irrelevant)

WELCOME lol nice ZRE now i want to do that :P thats some mean tail and front lights hahaha.... next mod is peddar's sport suspension woohoo for me yaiya. does anyone know where i can get like fog lamp replacement like the whole foggie (like the black plastic thing and the whole or with no hole bcos i want to use it to get cold air feed in)

lols swap your foggies for my inserts

jks

ill buy it off u?

lols my inserts are in my car, if i sell it to you, ill have a mad hole in the front bar

LOL abit of chicken wire will do the job HAHA

im guessing it would if you either rub to hard or wipe it alot of times. So far iv wiped it off atleast 4 times due to the spray leaking when i was spraying and the lights still looked fine but yeh at the end if its wiped occasionally it would cause the light to fade a lil.