These look Fat...........

AUR30N

Yes, these are VIP style camries.

I believe there will be a VIP competition soon but some of the photos are photoshoped for best color.

Know of them but have not met them yet :rolleyes:

Went go karting with some other camry club members last nite. :yahoo:

TRDLover ask they where to purchase Air Jack from: they saying from POPULAR CUSTOMS 087-0495544

How much to purchase full set? would be interested if there are the right price, also do they have a web site?

That car is an S-Class Mercedes though... you already have all the money in the world to buy one. I think dropping it is quite distasteful, but that doesn't matter because the owner clearly has money anyway - and is showing it off as per Dan's theory.

A Camry, however, is a 35,000 dollar vehicle that fits your 2 kids and their muddy football boots in the back. No amount of lips and chrome will ever disguise its a Camry - hence you will never appear rich, famous, or VIP. Just working/middle class nouveau riche.

Well yes, you are right that is an S-Class which from the beginning is already one very expensive car to have.

But its not just about the car you see, its what one do for their car to tell the whole world what they're all about. For example, would you spend so much for your camry to turn it into one of those VIP Cruise mobil? These people will do it simply because they either have accessable spending power to do it, or at least, they spend whatever they have to make themselves looks rich. I know people who are like that, sad but what can I say?

In fact, VIP styling started in Japan from sedan like toyota crown, or chasers etc. They want to turn their car and make it look european and extravagant.

Again, VIP is just the term for this kind of car styling and its all about creating an image of rich persona and nothing to do with the meaning of VIP. It's like the term JDM, nothing to do with car made in japan (Corolla is made in S. Africa for example), rather is about styling a car that looks like how the Japanese does it.

Edited by DANZZT231

So if you look at VIP in it's context you would have half a clue.

Don't ride the high horse, Freddo... my other half is Singaporean, and, having accompanied her back there, I'm well aware of the prohibitive costs of car ownership. That acknowledged, there are still far more 7 series, S-Class's, A8's, 911's, LS's on the road there than your beloved VIP cars - which would indicate that people who own a dropped Camry are not considered rich.

Again, VIP is just the term for this kind of car styling and its all about creating an image of rich persona and nothing to do with the meaning of VIP. It's like the term JDM, nothing to do with car made in japan (Corolla is made in S. Africa for example), rather is about styling a car that looks like how the Japanese does it.

That's my main problem with it I guess... either name (VIP or JDM) isn't so appropriate.

I'll take my leave now.

That car is an S-Class Mercedes though... you already have all the money in the world to buy one. I think dropping it is quite distasteful, but that doesn't matter because the owner clearly has money anyway - and is showing it off as per Dan's theory.

A Camry, however, is a 35,000 dollar vehicle that fits your 2 kids and their muddy football boots in the back. No amount of lips and chrome will ever disguise its a Camry - hence you will never appear rich, famous, or VIP. Just working/middle class nouveau riche.

Well yes, you are right that is an S-Class which from the beginning is already one very expensive car to have.

But its not just about the car you see, its what one do for their car to tell the whole world what they're all about. For example, would you spend so much for your camry to turn it into one of those VIP Cruise mobil? These people will do it simply because they either have accessable spending power to do it, or at least, they spend whatever they have to make themselves looks rich. I know people who are like that, sad but what can I say?

In fact, VIP styling started in Japan from sedan like toyota crown, or chasers etc. They want to turn their car and make it look european and extravagant.

You just have to look at Auto salon in Sydney........look what he cabin boys started and made huge success.

People will always have diffrent views to things there is no right or wrong here so now one is winner or a loser....and there crowd for all.

My corty tc v8 is for fun , grunt, Drags at eastern creek and weekend cruises.

personally aurion for me is just for looks & comfort, call it a work horse or family dinner car.

This debate can go for ever. :-)

Azza

Edited by Azza73

So if you look at VIP in it's context you would have half a clue.

Don't ride the high horse, Freddo... my other half is Singaporean, and, having accompanied her back there, I'm well aware of the prohibitive costs of car ownership. That acknowledged, there are still far more 7 series, S-Class's, A8's, 911's, LS's on the road there than your beloved VIP cars - which would indicate that people who own a dropped Camry are not considered rich.

dude i was merely quoting singapore prices as i dont know the indo or thai prices, so i could prove a point.

yes there are lots of luxo cars in singapore coz there are some filthy rich and there alot of status heads who will do anything for face.

anyways singapore was a bad example and doesnt even have VIP styling.

better to mod a camry than a rolla. they r just slow!

Yes, these are VIP style camries.

I believe there will be a VIP competition soon but some of the photos are photoshoped for best color.

Know of them but have not met them yet :rolleyes:

Went go karting with some other camry club members last nite. :yahoo:

TRDLover ask they where to purchase Air Jack from: they saying from POPULAR CUSTOMS 087-0495544

How much to purchase full set? would be interested if there are the right price, also do they have a web site?

Who are "They"?

I am not into VIP so I don't know much about it.

But you can check this website out

http://vipstylethailand.com/

is that diamonds on them black rims!!!???

Swarovski (the crystal people) are now getting in to the Auto market along with a known wheel manufacturer and selling wheels with embedded crystals

http://www.trc-tuning.com/_products/_unive...imbadge_02f.jpg

Edited by jps137

The VIP style is prominent in south east asian countries where even owning a car let alone a nice big "camry" is only for the rich.

True. That reminds me of this show/documentary (don't remember what) on SBS. There was some guy in somewhere there in Asia and he was talking about his son getting a great job and being able to buy a car. Then it showed his son driving to see his Dad who was extremely impressed with his car and 'status'. The car.... a black Camry (Aurion shape).