ideas ?

mrs.sportivo

ahh yeah what should i do now ? auction ? some people have offered me 6k already for it but i dont think i want to let it go for any less than 7k since i just got new rego 2 weeks ago n fkn new plates. Chasis is gone, along with the computer?, boot is jammed, 2 tyres flat but other than that engine still works and suprisingly it still drives.

sorry about the bad quality, taken with my phone - its so sad, i cant even look at it.

117gpko.jpg

a4vdk9.jpg

ibl9o7.jpg

as you can see, chasis is wtf

30ngrcz.jpg

impact shown on the other side, door wont open all the way

2wlr76u.jpg

my side :(, imagine if the truck didnt swerve - i would have been a goner

24l3fid.jpg

the fkn cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe i nearlly lost my life and endangered my friends because of that fkn omg like words cant even explain how angry i am

4uz882.jpg

while i lost control, rear tyre blew as well

2sbn8t5.jpg

and the back, where a 4WD hit me while i was doing a 360

What happened was going about 110 on freeway, out of no where my car started wobbling i was like wtf so i tried to brake & steer to the right to park and as soon as i steered to the right my car lost control did a full 360 in the process of doing that i was hogging up both lanes so the 4WD beside me, rammed me from behind. After about literally 2 full circles, my car came to a stop but i was verticle and took up 2 lanes - i look to the right and i see this big ***** semi-trailer coming for me (life LITERALLY flashed before my eyes). Truck luckily swerved abit and missed me, but made my car do another circle.

Yeah, while this was all happening my friends who were also driving behind me thought we were all goners :(

Really put off driving, its even scary being a passenger - kind of stayed home for the past week. But anyways, my mum said to rebirth it - i seriously dont think i should.

Did i mention i only have 3rd party ? :(

thats not good :(

I'd sell it for the 6k...it'd take alot of work to get that roadworthy again, if its even legally possible?(im not sure with the chassis)

How come you didn't have full comprehensive insurance if you don't mind me asking?

youre better off selling it for around 6-7k to the wreckers, i doubt you'd get anymore.
Take the 6k.
but defs take the 6k
i would take the 6 grand.
I'd sell it for the 6k
now seeing the damage 6k i say sell it its really bad
take the 6k i reckon.
take the 6k.

You know what I'm going to say. I'm surprised someone has even offered 6 large. You'll soon have another 900 so don't be too worried about not getting 7 ;)

Depending on how good your handy woman skilz are you could buy a front cut of a normal rolla, swap all your stuff over, buy a new hatch and rear bumper, 1 new rim and 2 new air bags. If you're paying someone else to do it you may as well buy another car.

sincerely glad you and your mates are all ok after all that.

havent been online in a few days so i didnt notice earlier. geez theres so much grief going on and its only february! im only on 3rd party as well so yea.. can only imagine the feelings going through your head since the accident.

will be preying that everything will work out for you with the car and that you and your mates will be ok.

jase

my airbag didnt go off when i had my major accident either. but i think thats because i got impacted on the side so the airbags did not go off.

since the semi trailer hit u on ur side i guess that didnt make your airbags go boom???

but as long as no1 was hurt.

it just occured to me.. youre still on your P's yea? what were you doing going 110?

ahh .. yes, freeway speed limit was 120

I guess im in the wrong there, but i think even if i was going 90 - everything would still be the same, because i didnt crash into any other cars - the cars crashed into me while they were going 110-120

just want to get a clearer understanding of what happened... what kinda doesnt make much sense is that you "steered to the right to park".. logic and experience tells me you would normally go to the left.. where the slow/emergancy lane is located if you intended to eventually stop... freeway is at least 2-3 lanes yea? so which lane were you in at the time? sounds like you were trying to drive on an island in the middle of the road or something if you were trying to merge right.

in that case, you must have been trying to slow down into the fast lane? fast lane going at upto and around 120km/h? :blink:

Edited by J_J