le.vinh.zr - ZRE152

le.vinh.zr

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZRE power

any future mods

I really want to get the front TRD garnish first, after will be an exhaust and some new suspension.

i want your wheels :lol:

You want my foggies more! ;) :P

nice rolla man how much did you get it for?

My sister and I went to buy a car each at the same time, she got a Yaris. We had a trade in, so the price is a little complicated. I rather not think about it! :P

Edited by Vinh

The spoiler I highly doubt you can get to fit easily. If you look at it, the ZR one has an integrated LED brake light. The "normal" ones are built into the glass IIRC.

Vinh

Edited by Vinh

anyone know how much the mudflaps are? i might get em they make the rear look abit better..

i can 100% confirm they are 80$ un painted of course. i called up the dealer to make sure!

ooo sweet thanks man. unpainted is black colour anyway right? or would i have to get it painted black to match the black of my car?

anyone know how much the mudflaps are? i might get em they make the rear look abit better..

i can 100% confirm they are 80$ un painted of course. i called up the dealer to make sure!

ooo sweet thanks man. unpainted is black colour anyway right? or would i have to get it painted black to match the black of my car?

yeaj unpainted is black. the colour would be that noticble but if u paint it and or even just give it a clear coat itll stop the guards turnign that crappy whitey colour it gets after exposure ans shiz