Reviving a car that sat around for 6 months without a start

Im thinking of reviving a car that has been sitting in the back yard for a while (totally forgot about it due to commitments, moving houses, education etc), its turbo charged and i know i have to replace the fuel to get it started (only clicks when ignition is turned), is there anything else i should clean out or check before i get driving to my new house?

And since it doesnt have a battery is it worth buying a red/yellow top battery or just one off the shelf at super cheap?

Just get your generic brand battery, it will be fine. I'd at least be doing a basic service on the car and turning it over by hand before you start it - either use a breaker bar off the crank pulley, or put the car in gear (if manual) and roll it forwards for a bit.

The battery would be first on the list

Engine wise i personally would rip evrything apart & start from scratch,depending how long its been sitting & ide pour engine flush in there & just add a litre of oil for a top up,change the fuel filter & do an overall check of all electrics..then u can proceed turning of key .(remember do not press the accel pedal as the fuel injection system has to prime & work on its own).the first burn should last a minute of so & then check oil levels & do a change of plugs ,oil & all things necessary..also the brake fluid may require replacing at first(this fluid has a shelf life & being static it loses all its original properties & also any contaminants may clog up the pipes joints etc this will indicate if a caliper service is needed (worst case)

Good luck