[BNE] Drag Nights

Folks are going away in april so im looking to hit the drags again then so i dont get another ear full from my old man lol

anyone keen?

PS. Phil its u and me uve chalanged me too many times this will settle it for good :P

Edited by ELEGNT

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks are going away in april so im looking to hit the drags again then so i dont get another ear full from my old man lol

anyone keen?

PS. Phil its u and me uve chalanged me too many times this will settle it for good :P

Hey Rowan,

i was out at the drags on Saturday night, there were quite a few cars lol :lol:

im not sure if i should take my car down the quarter-mile... i'll go in someone else's car and just watch.

Evo

anyone keen?

Hey Rowan,

im not sure if i should take my car down the quarter-mile... i'll go in someone else's car and just watch.

Evo

cmon evan i took my 1zz down when i had it, but uve got the aerodynamic advantige cos of those roof racks so u will probly pull a better time lol

anyone keen?

Hey Rowan,

Evo

cmon evan i took my 1zz down when i had it, but uve got the aerodynamic advantige cos of those roof racks so u will probly pull a better time lol

mmm...

perhaps i should see if i can get a record for stock corolla on here LOL :lol:

Evo

God I haven't dragged my car in 7 years

On 20's your a$$ is mine 313, on 18's, i think you have me.

i may have to sit on an empty milk box after I strip the car down to beat you on 18's.

whitestivo

Hey phil, just make your car like top gear in Botswana :P

you will beat rowan then haha lol :P

Evo

i was about to pm you, having a tough day, and seeing your old style drag challenge really pepped up my afternoon

when, how much, if it's too much, i'll simply go to the track instead where you will get OWNED. Track work is wayyy more fun.

if I don't drag, i'll still come out, i haven't been out for agessss, 7 years in fact.

maybe we'll settle this challenge unsocially, i really think I'll get you with you on 20;s

tempted

whitestivo

btw u know whats really sh|t about dragging newish cars....u up your car for the last 5 minutes of the drive to thre drags to get the ecu to realise u wanna go fast you get there and do your 1st run which is the best, u get back in the line and you have to start your car like 10 times to move it up the que and the ba$tard falls asleep again, i had an 10 times better start 2nd time round but still pulled so much worse cos of that i think.......pushin it this time <_<

i was about to pm you, having a tough day, and seeing your old style drag challenge really pepped up my afternoon

when, how much, if it's too much, i'll simply go to the track instead where you will get OWNED. Track work is wayyy more fun.

if I don't drag, i'll still come out, i haven't been out for agessss, 7 years in fact.

maybe we'll settle this challenge unsocially, i really think I'll get you with you on 20;s

tempted

whitestivo

7 years....should be time to take it out again!

i no tracking would be so much more fun but im a wimp when it comes to thrashing my car heaps especially for 20 min sessions straight...i will one day tho and yes ill get it surved to me by the stivo lol

cost is 35 a car unlimted runs and bring a mate that wants to come cos anyone in your car is free if u race. so split it and ull pay $17.50 thats what i always do.........anyone not driving want to come with me hahah :P

yeh u would beat me on these rims 7 kg heavier per wheel and tire than the stock ones

313, hope you notice the track thread, forget the drags mate, so far has been a very reasonable discussion about track time.

you got to get to the track mate, i hope you and other members are being coerced.

I'm convinced to stay at the track and not venture to the straight top, all the comments remind me why i'm coming back to the track later in the year.

SD, if you had a sportivo with some simple bolt on performance mods, i reckon you would not right off the sportivo so quickly. I'm just over a second behind you on street tyres with lowered springs, my car is making some ground on you somewhere and it's not my driving that's for sure. of course, you are still best sportivo on that track, the little 2zz that could.

whitestivo

If it is the end of April my brother should have the tune and set up finished on his VW and we are looking to hit the track for some time slip action.

Other than that I have nothing to race in that won't annoy people attending for taking too long to get over the line!!

• 1 month later...

oi rowan, you and me should just head out there on night during the week...

imo, the sat night events are too busy to compete in, but the ones during the week are awesome... if you get there when the doors open, you can basically do 5-7 runs straight after eachother... ;)

oi rowan, you and me should just head out there on night during the week...

imo, the sat night events are too busy to compete in, but the ones during the week are awesome... if you get there when the doors open, you can basically do 5-7 runs straight after eachother... ;)

yeh man im keen...ill get my intake done which will defs 100% be finished in a few weeks and we will go...ill hit daryl up for a rim swap for a day see if i get get the stock ones on

ill keep u posted on it mate