SPORTIVO INSURANCE

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend or advise which is the best and cheapest insurance company to deal with regarding full comprehensive insurance on a new Sportivo?

Your suggestions would be much appreciated :D

Cheers

Hmmmm, thanks Cam..

I'll have to look into that when my policy is up as I'm currently with CGU, but looking to do some mods soon :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ... not sure how CGU will see this (but carrently I get a good deal with them through my credit union), but will call AAMI and see what they can do, and as the rest of my family is with AAMI I may get a discount, though I think family discount runs out after you turn 25, but I'll see...

Cheers

Dylan

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend or advise which is the best and cheapest insurance company to deal with regarding full comprehensive insurance on a new Sportivo?

Your suggestions would be much appreciated  :D

Cheers

hmm. the automobile clubs are generally good.

i'm with rac, in w.a., paid ~ $700/year. unfortunately they have a $750 allowance which does NOT cover performance mods. e.g. covers things like sterio system upgrades, etc.

best to check around for insurers that cover mods ;)

I posted something a while ago about AAMI changing their stance on mod's and over 25's ;)

give them a call if your over 25 and you should be plesently suprised ;)

13 22 44

Edited by Danthuyer

There must be some good deals out there. I heard an ad on the radio y'day that QBE (pretty sure) were now offering 4 years replacement on new cars now. So if written off in first 4 years they give you a new one.

CGU has 2 years replacement which is why I have stuck with them for the last 2 years but in July I think I'll switch it to AAMI. I've also enquired into my loss of licence and they consider speeding 30-45 over as a relatively minor offence in the big scheme of things and as it is my only offence there is no change to my rating 1 and my premium... :)

it's good being over 25... much more choice!!!

Edited by Blue_Stivo

i'm with rac, in  w.a., paid ~ $700/year. unfortunately they have a $750 allowance which does NOT cover performance mods. e.g. covers things like sterio system upgrades, etc.

best to check around for insurers that cover mods  ;)

i wish my insurance was $700 im currently paying $1750 as a 19 year old with RACV. For some insane reason they think i am a risk :angry:

i had an offer of $1300 with another company but they said if i have a crash my parents lose their rating all together (cars in my parents name)

Thank You guys for all your feedback! :)

It's been great as I can certainally make use of all this info.

Hopefully with myself being over 25 it should make the difference price wise.

Thanks again! :D