Digital voltmeters for 0awg cable

Eargunk

Does anyone know where i can get a digital voltmeter that attachs to my power cable (0awg) just liike the ones on a capacitor that doesnt have a fuse in it. or one that will suit as a t junction or splitter, 0awg to 3x 4awg? I know jaycar has some but it has a built in fuse.

Get the one with the built in fuse.

I already got a stinger wafer one, (really heft one where the fuse costs 50$) and i dont wanna replace it, i just wanna mount it on the dash board to see when i should shut my system off at parties

Get the one with the built in fuse.

I already got a stinger wafer one, (really heft one where the fuse costs 50$) and i dont wanna replace it, i just wanna mount it on the dash board to see when i should shut my system off at parties

Just grab a pillar/pod-mount voltage gauge - easier to install and you won't have to run extra 0 gauge cable around (which is a bad idea) - especially as it's not needed for what you want. You only need to know the difference in voltage between a point (in this case the positive terminal on your battery) and a chassis earth.

not at the moment, another 2 weeks or so cause its been raining and they havent painted the outside. But if im at my new place, my car will be parked outside next to a dangerous round about.... its not hard to spot

Could i run the hot wire on the gauge from any hot wire in my car eg. neons (positive side next to the switch which is connected to the postitive terminal) or does it have to be in the fuse box?

Edited by Eargunk

not at the moment, another 2 weeks or so cause its been raining and they havent painted the outside. But if im at my new place, my car will be parked outside next to a dangerous round about.... its not hard to spot

Could i run the hot wire on the gauge from any hot wire in my car eg. neons (positive side next to the switch which is connected to the postitive terminal) or does it have to be in the fuse box?

You'd need to run from any wire with accessories. Just take a look under your dash, I can think of three or four off hand that are easy to access.

yeh that round about is hey...ill soon know when u move in i could hear the subs from my house not a worry