need a little help

DAAAYM

Hi everyone. Only new to this site so if i am in the wrong section i apologise.

My fiance recently bought an AT-X aurion and is now getting into modifying it.

Hard part is she has found some images of the style bodykit she is after, and it is turning out to be near on impossible for me to find. I have searched your forums and as many as i could find from thailand.

So i thought as a last resort i could ask if any of you guys who have been in this scene longer than i know of the name or even somewhere that may have this style front lip. I have found many other styles but none have tickled her fancy.

I have attatched an image of the lip in question so i hope it comes up.

Thanks for your time.

DAAAYM

post-12080-1237355974_thumb.jpg

That lipkit is in Thailand and as I know, there's no one has done it in Australia yet because of cost and shipping issues.

Bondie has tried to get the lipkit from Thailand but not sure wether it was successful or not since it seems like BONDIE is going to get another car.

I guess he has got all the details of the seller in Thailand so you can shot him a PM.

Thanks for the info. i will keep searching.

Other plans for it. Well we received the chrome lexus grille last week so thats on now. Shopping for some 20" wheels at the moment. Lower it for sure. I have been in contact with some people to try organise an airbag kit for her but still waiting on that. She wants to keep it subtle and stylish. so a nice lip kit with a few little touches here and there.

Other plans for it. Well we received the chrome lexus grille last week so thats on now. Shopping for some 20" wheels at the moment. Lower it for sure. I have been in contact with some people to try organise an airbag kit for her but still waiting on that. She wants to keep it subtle and stylish. so a nice lip kit with a few little touches here and there.

Just wondering, airbag kit??

I thought every aurion comes with 6 airbags fitted from factory(isn't that basic option?).

You going to install some extra in it??

I think he means airbag suspension.

Check out www.airrunner.com - the kit for the Camry fits our cars too, now sure if anything needs changing since they drive on the wrong side of the road/car.

Wow...An Airbag kit...How much would that cost u? Gratz for ur Fiancee's purchase...It's a good car.. ;)