the posting rulz suck *****!!

go to any other site and wamb you can post in any section with out the big bitches having a sook session about using the site fot its purpose

change the rulz to suitable for new members or have fewer members that show interest in your site

its word of mouth that brought me to this site and if this doesn't change its word of my mouth that will hang **** on this site!

My 2 cents

Oh and post # 3 for all the big **** wingers out their

nice introducing

noone is forcing u to be here. there is only rules about new mumbers selling stuff which is fair enough. everyone on here is very welcoming but not when your 1st post comes out with that

we dont need wingers so leave if you dont like it

Edited by ELEGNT

Agree Elegnt. :yahoo::yahoo: great intro.

Unless he wants to be chosen Whinger of the month :whistling:

All members are welcome :yahoo: rules are rules.They are there for a reason.

People get a lot of great advice that help with their cars.

So lay back and enjoy modding your car and stop whinging :yahoo::yahoo:

go to any other site and wamb you can post in any section with out the big bitches having a sook session about using the site fot its purpose

change the rulz to suitable for new members or have fewer members that show interest in your site

its word of mouth that brought me to this site and if this doesn't change its word of my mouth that will hang **** on this site!

My 2 cents

well the big bitches just booted your ***** off the forums.

My 2 cents

Corey, you always ruin my fun, I had a bridge I was going to sell this bloke . . . . .

Wamb? Is that short for Waaambulance?

oh and i'm not going anywhere fella

LOL at this quote. Looks like you did end up going.

I can see that you were trying to sell stuff and were posting just general comments to build up your post count. Seriously though, I don't see any issues with the Buy and Sell rules here. If you support the community with some decent posts, then we will support you and let you sell stuff here. The only people that would complain about this are those that have no intention of helping others and are more interested in just selling their stuff. If you think the rules suck, just go to another forum that you say you can post whatever you want on... or buy your own hosting and start your own forum.

People can be so hard to understand sometimes.

My 2 cents

So he's gone???? :( :( :( :(

I was just about to have fun :P :P :P :P