ATX front fog lights

How much was the total cost if you don't mind me asking?

Nice! Looks Authentic from what I can make out.

they look good,day pic would be good if possible,and are ya happy with the install & product?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i paid $310 whcih include material and labout cost. Just see how many people want it. i can contact him for block buying which should be cheaper.

Edited by Flying Pig

they look good,day pic would be good if possible,and are ya happy with the install & product?

yup..it looks exactly the same as original fog light and works ok on my Aurion. So i am 100% satisfied

yup..it looks exactly the same as original fog light and works ok on my Aurion. So i am 100% satisfied

Flying Pig is it possible to PM me his details so i can organize the parts & delivery to Melbourne or is it thru you?the price seems fine and they look soooo swish i want some. :yahoo:

Flying Pig is it possible to PM me his details so i can organize the parts & delivery to Melbourne or is it thru you?the price seems fine and they look soooo swish i want some. :yahoo:

hi pls refer to the following website for details. i was trying to call him just now, however, he didnt answer. Actually, you can also ask him to find something that you want for your Aurion. He is keen to help. Good luck for hunting~!

http://www.grand-style.com.au/Main.htm

hi pls refer to the following website for details. i was trying to call him just now, however, he didnt answer. Actually, you can also ask him to find something that you want for your Aurion. He is keen to help. Good luck for hunting~!

http://www.grand-style.com.au/Main.htm

Thanks Mate for the info.

• 1 month later...

Found this from the internet which is from Australia, http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ and i emailed them, they say the lights will fit into Aurion, you just need to get the fog lights surround from Toyota, the lights cost around $270.. you can check the website and see whether you are interested or not, not sure how much fog lights surround will cost. If you happen to ask, can you post the price back in this forum.. Thanks..

Covers are 35.45 each genuine from toyota.

AUR30N

So the cost of installing fog lights should be less than $500 including installation. Sweet..

Ingres,

Lights for both are $170 all wiring,switch,mounting brackets included

Fitment approx $140

front both covers $72

AUR30N

AUR30N

So the cost of installing fog lights should be less than $500 including installation. Sweet..

Ingres,

Fitment approx $140

front both covers $72

AUR30N

Where can i get that?? Looks like a very good deal..

AUR30N

Ingres,

Fitment approx $140

front both covers $72

AUR30N

Where can i get that?? Looks like a very good deal..

fog lamps link posted by pig member + he does installs so he will be no good to you.

covers goto toyota there geniniue.

AUR30N

Still waiting for my stalk to come in then I can start, but might put the lights in tomorrow, looks like a simple job. Lights screw up to the bar then the cover just clips in from the front, shouldn't take more than half an hour.. stalk should take some time though...

Sorry, but pictures were taken with my phone... will use a camera when I am installing.

post-12732-1243088459_thumb.jpg

post-12732-1243088467_thumb.jpg

post-12732-1243088474_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I've got a set of fog lamps for my ATX from a friend for AUD$220, including two lights and two surroundings. (Plz see photos.) They are all TOYOTA genuine parts and I'm going to have them installed on Monday. As I know, he got them in Asia (China or Taiwan) and was planning to try his luck on ebay. Lucky I got them first... I told him to get some more next time to Asia, think there must be quite a few aurioners will want them. Not sure if he's gonna move his a_ss to do so. Anyway just want to share my story with you guys... I'll post some more photos after I get them installed in place.

Cheers!

post-13740-1243101089_thumb.jpg

post-13740-1243101109_thumb.jpg

post-13740-1243101132_thumb.jpg

post-13740-1243101390_thumb.jpg

Edited by AU8ION

Hi guys,

I've got a set of fog lamps for my ATX from a friend for AUD$220, including two lights and two surroundings. (Plz see photos.) They are all TOYOTA genuine parts and I'm going to have them installed on Monday. As I know, he got them in Asia (China or Taiwan) and was planning to try his luck on ebay. Lucky I got them first... I told him to get some more next time to Asia, think there must be quite a few aurioners will want them. Not sure if he's gonna move his a_ss to do so. Anyway just want to share my story with you guys... I'll post some more photos after I get them installed in place.

Cheers!

Hi there, would it be possible to give me the parts number, i can also ask my friend in Hongkong, Singapore and Taiwan to help check about the pricing when they are free.. Cheers mate..

Hi there, would it be possible to give me the parts number...

Serious? Try looking at the first photo.

Haha, sorry for that. Should have look closely as i didn't enlarge the photos...

Hi there, would it be possible to give me the parts number...

You can find the parts number in the first three photos. The numbers below the bar code. (I think they are.) In Asia, the Aurion is known as camry. they have a new version though. If you ask your friend for price searching, I don't think you need refer the parts number to them, just Camry 06-08 should be fine. Cheers...

Hi Guys,

FYI on Aurion fog lights. I bought and had delivered to Brisbane a set of aftermarket fogs from Grand-Style in Sydney.

Going on previous posts I contacted them(I found the best way was via email) and organised the deal.

From memory he charged me $170 + $10 freight(they use PayPal) and they took about 6 working days to get here.

The kit is similar to what you see on Ebay - surrounds(chrome bezel as per Prodigy/Presara), lights, wiring harness, relay & OEM look dash switch.

The only problem I have is the switch does not fit the dash accessory blanks to the lower righthand side of the steering wheel.

I contacted Grand-Style and asked if he had supplied the correct switch and if so how did he install it to which he

replied he cut a hole in the dash to suit.

I have looked at other aftermarket kits on Ebay for late model Yaris/Corolla etc and they appear to have the right shape switches

28x18 for switch body and 34x24 for switch facia recess) which is a squarer shape rather than the old long thin shape.

On the strength of this I contacted Ebay's 'Mars Warehouse' and asked if I could buy just the switch, however they declined.

What they did tell me though is that from June they will be selling aftermarket Aurion fog light kits from their Ebay shop.

In the meantime I have been searching for that switch as I don't want to hack up my dash.

I talked to the local dealer but they wanted $130+ for an accessory switch(the bast#rds!).

I've scoured the net with no luck so if anyone out there can give me a lead on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Edited by Bri60

Hi Guys,

FYI on Aurion fog lights. I bought and had delivered to Brisbane a set of aftermarket fogs from Grand-Style in Sydney.

Going on previous posts I contacted them(I found the best way was via email) and organised the deal.

From memory he charged me $170 + $10 freight(they use PayPal) and they took about 6 working days to get here.

The kit is similar to what you see on Ebay - surrounds(chrome bezel as per Prodigy/Presara), lights, wiring harness, relay & OEM look dash switch.

The only problem I have is the switch does not fit the dash accessory blanks to the lower righthand side of the steering wheel.

I contacted Grand-Style and asked if he had supplied the correct switch and if so how did he install it to which he

replied he cut a hole in the dash to suit.

I have looked at other aftermarket kits on Ebay for late model Yaris/Corolla etc and they appear to have the right shape switches

28x18 for switch body and 34x24 for switch facia recess) which is a squarer shape rather than the old long thin shape.

On the strength of this I contacted Ebay's 'Mars Warehouse' and asked if I could buy just the switch, however they declined.

What they did tell me though is that from June they will be selling aftermarket Aurion fog light kits from their Ebay shop.

In the meantime I have been searching for that switch as I don't want to hack up my dash.

I talked to the local dealer but they wanted $130+ for an accessory switch(the bast#rds!).

I've scoured the net with no luck so if anyone out there can give me a lead on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

You can source switched from Jaycar Electronics www.jaycar.com.au

AUR30N

You can source switched from Jaycar Electronics www.jaycar.com.au

He mentioned that he is not after just any standard switch. He wants one with the correct fascia plate to fit into the accessory blanks to the lower right hand side of the steering wheel

Don't know where these Toyota's are getting their prices from...Retail is only $740 for the parts (lamps + surrounds, no stalk). I think they may have been having a bad day! :unsure:

I'm pretty sure we had a customer get some done and the Auto Elec charged $160 to fit so $900 drive away would sound about right. Expensive - yes. But what Genuine part isn't? :spiteful:

Just read the whole thread. If you can get the lamps from China you'll save a bucket load. They're Gen, its just that Rudd hasn't put his bit on the cost! ;)

Edited by The Merchant

Hi guys, just got the fog lights installed with Melbourne City Toyota.

Price List:

$220 Fog lights + surrounds (genuine Toyota Parts made in China, got them from a friend)

$370 Toyota genuine stalk (bought it from Toyota genuine parts)

$100 Toyota genuine relay (bought it from Toyota genuine parts)

$100 Labour cost

Total: $790

I got the fog lights+surrounds cheap, but they are genuine parts, although they are made in China.

As I've been told by the guy in Toyota, if I buy them in the dealer, it'll cost me around $800.

I can't help myself to buy a genuine stalk, it has factory warranty. If you want a cheap way to do this, get a switch intalled, which could cost you very little.

I think you can also get the relay somewhere else. The only reason I didn't do that is because Toyota can only install its own genuine parts.

The labour cost is fine.

I think on eof the reason why the genuine parts here in OZ are expensive is because they are all made in Japan. Don't why they can't be made locally.

The parts I bought from my friend are made in China and I guess he got them in China, that's why they are a lot cheaper. The good thing about genuine parts is they perfectly fit and you may ask Toyota dealer to install them for you.

A cheap way I can suggest:

$220 fog lights + surrounds (If my friend can get some more in stock, I'll let you know.)

$150 switch + wiring accessories + relay (Jaycar is a promising place to find everything you want.)

$100 Labour (In this case, Toyota dealer won't be able to help you to do the job. You may either find a auto sparky or even just DIY it if you are a handy man.)

Total: $500 ($400 DIY)

CHEERS

post-13740-1243484743_thumb.jpg