Osram Nightbreakers

mslun

If you got HID, I would not bother...why? because i did that mistake and it does not look good! :( unless you are running stock headlights....

Oops, I'm indeed going for the HID, maybe I should stay away from the nightbreaker then :o

Thanks

i actually bought a pair of Phillips Crystal Vision like (what i thought) "313GNT" has... but i installed them the other day and they're only *JUST* less yellow than the stock ones...

i was so ****** off cause i thought it was the ones that had a white/blue light like my HID's... :(

so my question to rowan is.... what the **** are your lights? cause they're not the crystal vision ones!! :lol:

i actually bought a pair of Phillips Crystal Vision like (what i thought) "313GNT" has... but i installed them the other day and they're only *JUST* less yellow than the stock ones...

i was so ****** off cause i thought it was the ones that had a white/blue light like my HID's... :(

so my question to rowan is.... what the **** are your lights? cause they're not the crystal vision ones!! :lol:

I believe he's got the Diamond Vision (correct me if I'm wrong). The Philips range of blue tinted bulbs go Blue Vision, Crystal Vision, and Diamond Vision. Each step has slightly more blue in them, but also getting less bright.

yeah, first i thought he had diamond vision, but i swore his signature says crystal vision... so thats what i bought...

so now i blame rowan 100% for my **** up!! :lol: hehehe

True, true. I only just re-read his signature. Are you sure that when in the fogs they don't look the same as his? Because when in the headlights, because of the projector they will look more blue than when placed in the fog lights.

yeah, first i thought he had diamond vision, but i swore his signature says crystal vision... so thats what i bought...

so now i blame rowan 100% for my **** up!! :lol: hehehe

True, true. I only just re-read his signature. Are you sure that when in the fogs they don't look the same as his? Because when in the headlights, because of the projector they will look more blue than when placed in the fog lights.

Last part is very true. If you guys are just going for the look and don't actually want a lot more light, I can probably get you LED foggies for reasonably cheap.

Last part is very true. If you guys are just going for the look and don't actually want a lot more light, I can probably get you LED foggies for reasonably cheap.

I've been meaning to do that for quite some time. I've just been too lazy to buy a bulk pack of LED's.

I've been meaning to do that for quite some time. I've just been too lazy to buy a bulk pack of LED's.

I used to get mine from a wholesaler, he does a bit of a discount if I get group buys together.

nah, i saw rowan's car on thursday night and i swear that his foggies are 'whiter' than mine... :huh:

rowan, where the **** are you!?! speak up boy!! haha

no seriously... do you remember the "K" rating on your bulbs? mine were 4300k for the cyrstal vision and 6000k for the HID's... maybe your HID's arent as 'white' as mine, and therefore your foggies look balanced... :huh:

no seriously... do you remember the "K" rating on your bulbs? mine were 4300k for the cyrstal vision and 6000k for the HID's... maybe your HID's arent as 'white' as mine, and therefore your foggies look balanced... :huh:

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you :P

When you have HID's, anything looks yellow in comparison. Since Rowan doesn't have any HID's, there is no pure light on his car to compare to. But yeah, where is Rowan. He's got uni again. I thought that instantly means time to waste online :lol:

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you :P

When you have HID's, anything looks yellow in comparison. Since Rowan doesn't have any HID's, there is no pure light on his car to compare to. But yeah, where is Rowan. He's got uni again. I thought that instantly means time to waste online :lol:

Stuck in traffic on the way :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... daryl, it now makes sense... and SSSSssoooooooooo obvious!!!!

he has the same bulbs in the headlights and the foggies... hence, they look the same colour!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hahahhahaa, i feel like such an idiot!!!

So whatz the verdict?

From you guys own opinion, which is best (for fog light) to match with a 6000k HID headlight ? :yahoo:

6000k HID's in your fogs. LOL.

Just kidding... don't do that unless you are someone that live out in the bush and would be using it on a dark empty road.

In terms of the best matching colour, LED's would do the trick, but this is purely for style and won't even light the road up. Your best bet would be a set of blue tinted bulbs if you wanted to match the colour of HID's and still have some light there to illuminate the road. Something along the lines of Philips Crystal Vision, or a cheap eBay alternative.