Dent in my Corolla

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I've a Corolla that someone kindly dented :angry: outside Woolworths and the dent is in the area of the fuel tank - but on the opposite side of the car. I'm hoping to get behind the dent and massage it out.

Can anyone give me a rough idea on how to remove the interior to get to this part of the car? On first glance it's all fitted quite well and no obvious clips or connectors to undo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I've a Corolla that someone kindly dented :angry: outside Woolworths and the dent is in the area of the fuel tank - but on the opposite side of the car. I'm hoping to get behind the dent and massage it out.

Can anyone give me a rough idea on how to remove the interior to get to this part of the car? On first glance it's all fitted quite well and no obvious clips or connectors to undo.

Cheers

Nick

In the hatch there should be small panels (about the size of an envelope) near your lights, quite easy to pull off.

I got my trolly dent situated just behind my fuel tap that way.

Cheers

Nick

Paintless dent removal...

--

http://attractwomen.com.au

Edited by Modena

Not sure why you sent that link

thats his siggy i think, but paintless dent removal would be the way to go, i had one worked on one of my dents before, its worth it..

When some1 ran across my hood at a party I got andrew from "Dent Doctors" to get all 3 dents out.

He was really professional and quite cheap. $80 for an hours work.

He runs from caloundra to brisbane.

Andrew (Dent Doctor) 0401856096

i too need a dent doc to get rid of some dents on my Aurion...

does andrew service the south side of brisbane too?

Originally I just searched "dent removal" on google. Found a guy who does all of brisbane but not maroochy or caloundra so he put me through to another franchise owner. Andrew.

I'm sure you could find a "dent doctor" who works in brissy...might have difference business ethics and pricing tho.

-Azza

Edited by mrcrazyrolla

i just had my kluger serviced.... the appretice at toyota was closing my bonnet and it didn't snap into place so he pushed down on the front - what happened - dented the front.... and on black its so noticable. was fuming!

Matt

i just had my kluger serviced.... the appretice at toyota was closing my bonnet and it didn't snap into place so he pushed down on the front - what happened - dented the front.... and on black its so noticable. was fuming!

Matt

Did they offer to pay for it?

Matt

nah he didn't know he did anything because he walked off after he closed it. i should have said something but i knew they would deny it anyway. on top of that they had left oil marks on the front panel where they had obviously leaned over when checking the engine out.

they did a good job besides those things. but it just goes to show how little respect ppl have for others property.

Matt

nah he didn't know he did anything because he walked off after he closed it. i should have said something but i knew they would deny it anyway. on top of that they had left oil marks on the front panel where they had obviously leaned over when checking the engine out.

they did a good job besides those things. but it just goes to show how little respect ppl have for others property.

Damn straight. I only let my mates do my services (qualified mechanics tho).

Slight thread Hijack here - Paintless dent removal wont do this job...

To make this story short, I was driving home and my car was shot at! Kids with a slingshot I can only assume...

Anyhow, I now have a proper hole, with an inch of metal now missing (jagged bits and all), in the bottom front corner of the drivers door.

Anyone know if this can be filled with anything? Or is it gonna be a new door skin... :unsure: