some photos

hey all, was in a bit of a mood last night, and so decided to take some fotos of cars to take a break from work.

just thought i'd share this y'all.

thanks to Northy's patience and moving the cars back and forth, over and over.

gallery_36_40_1112252732.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250435.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250455.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250634.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112250473.jpg

gallery_36_40_1112252715.jpg

Edited by shaohaok

Next time the "Phantom" is planning a piccy shoot spread the word around and we'll get some shots of all the sweet rides in Brisvegas. (we have enough of them!)

We are all only a phone call away.................

Next time the "Phantom" is planning a piccy shoot spread the word around and we'll get some shots of all the sweet rides in Brisvegas. (we have enough of them!)

dun take this the wrong way mate. it's a bit hard to work on many cars at one go, if u get what i mean. i'll ring u up next time i feel like doing another one, ok? :unsure:

dun take this the wrong way mate. it's a bit hard to work on many cars at one go, if u get what i mean. i'll ring u up next time i feel like doing another one, ok? :unsure:

Yeah, call us if you can (I am fully bale to supply a perfect specimen of a stock model) :)

But anyway, nice shots Shao.....I'm sure Northy was really upset with having to drive all the time... :)

Again we ask what it is that you drive? :huh:

Apparently he drive a Supercharge sportivo that has won lots of awards at autosalon and does 12.9sec 1/4.. Check the wrx vr sportivo thread..

OH.. I'm guessing that will make it the fastest 2zz in australia i think??

Edited by 51EKA

yee, i got sum result papers i just need to get scanned but i promise theyll be up soon, in the pic of my car u can see sum intersting images, one thing i advise for anyone who gets a supercharger is that on a manual is causes a 2.3 sec lag and is quicker with auto, to fix this soulotion i have purchases a quick shift kit which i havent intalled yet, sounds interesting but i just had my car since jan so im tryn to get to no it better. LOL its not easy wen yoru on your L's and go with your brother to drags ? LMAOZ

yee, i got sum result papers i just need to get scanned but i promise theyll be up soon, in the pic of my car u can see sum intersting images, one thing i advise for anyone who gets a supercharger is that on a manual is causes a 2.3 sec lag and is quicker with auto, to fix this soulotion i have purchases a quick shift kit which i havent intalled yet, sounds interesting but i just had my car since jan so im tryn to get to no it better. LOL its not easy wen yoru on your L's and go with your brother to drags ? LMAOZ

Wtf... supercharger causing 2.3sec lag?? Whoa.... you must have a bucket load power and traction once boost comes round to get 12.9.. The quick shift kits just heaps shifting... i dunno why it'll help lag. And with a manual??I thought manuals were always faster than auto.. Once again.. I don't know much about cars.. Explain..

Cheers

LOL yee so thats wot they say about the lag but i dont think there will be mich off a diffrence in my car,auto in superchager in rollas is faster and thats well known.so yee lmaoz well c wot happens,rollas a pretty quick, as front wheel take off is great against rear wheel cars but against 4 wheel take offs like a REX there is sum competion,once again depends on the driver but a good teqnique for the fastest take off in rollas is tO put the handbrake up while in gear,rev its 3/4 of the way and release the cluth on take off. its makes the biggest ddifff