Goodbye TRD.....

So I finally made the jump! Goodbye, TRD Aurion. It has been a wonderful, frantic, sometimes downright scary ride. Today the car was driven out of my driveway to be sold off by a relative - not joking when I felt a pang of pain in my heart as I saw her gleaming, beautiful body leave the house for the last time. She has been in the workshop for a while but now come back even better than new. I'm serious - she seems to have more torque than before and you'll be glad to know the TRD can leave a 2004 Subaru WRX Club Spec eating dust (just did it over the weekend).

However the time has come for me to move on to different things as the hoon in me is clawing to get out.

It has been a great time and this board is the best online car community in Australia. I'll keep my username and remain active on this board, if nobody minds.

Edited by Supercharged TRD

The deed is done. This is the biggest, most expensive "mod" I've ever done! *heart aches*

I'm 90% sure of collecting the car on Wednesday, if not by Thursday and I'll see you at the loop.

Ash you can follow me home one of these nights to get the strut bar.

on to smaller and better things hey? hehe

I think you should get yourself some new underwear while you're at it Elgin. Maybe check to see that your heart is ticking fine as well. I can't wait to see her.

elgin mate, sorry to hear it go man it was a great car...we still expect u to attend some of our weekly meets tho :D

it will break my heart to the day i let mine go :(

talk to u soon hopefully mate with your new baby.... :)

Is it just me, or do accidents break the bond between car and owner, seen it many times before

elgin, your new car better be 3 seconds faster or you'll still be eating my dust.

gl with sale

whitestivo

If he only had RWD, he'd be finished half a lap before you've left the line :P

Sorry to see your car go, but congratulations on buying a very nice new car :) I expect you to be out there lapping the Corolla boys or I'll be angry ;)

Edited by the_random_hero

no chance

i'm going to lay it down now that whatever elgin gets for his next car, i'm going to beat it around qr

edit - unless it's a gtr, i'll concede

whitestivo

i already no what it is and im sorry to say phil. u will loose....bad ;)

Edited by ELEGNT

hell no, i still remember the look on elgins face with the trd when we were side by side down the main straight, and then i took him under brakes.

i'll run with elgin again, and i will win, as I have lift (and you ask any 1zz driver, lift is the shinizel (sic))

whitestivo

hahahaha, phil, pack it up brother... you wont have anything on him... :lol:

meanwhile, on topic... elgin, sad to see it go, but mate, as i said to you the other day via txt... the trd will be a distant memory once you have the new car... ;)

but as rowan said, make sure you still come out to some thursday night meets... and you owe me a ride!! :D hehe

Elgin... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

that TRD is awesome, how could you do that to her :(

I hope the new car you get will still come out to the meets every now and then, but i take it the new wheels aren't Toyota anymore?

You'll have to PM me what you now have instead of the TRD ;)

And i hate to be a party pooper, but Phil, with all due respect, you need to lay off the QR thing, i am all for it, but there is such thing as too much... Please don't hate me for this, i just think you need to get back out there on the track and see if you can improve ;)

Evo

i'm a man of simple pleasures evan, i just live on the memories, don't deny me that.

i think elgin is getting a evo mr

whitestivo

so he is getting a Mr Evo ;) LOL :lol:

sorry phil, its all good, i think its time for TOCAU to take it to the track TOCAU track day perhaps :yahoo:

Evo