PIMP_MY_RIDE

zr6_user

at last got my wheels on the weekend B.Boss 19" went to get it lowered they put in the wrong spring will be fixed next week I shall post up better pictures once it's lowered sitting on Marangoni tyres hey any one have pulling to left issues once you change tyres?

img0226w.jpg

img0227ual.jpg

img0229q.jpg

Edited by zr6_user

They look sh!t hot man,can't wait to see some finished pics.. :toast:

prolly get a wheel alignment when it's all done (springs & wheels) and if it dose pull to the left maybe look a camber kit for more adjustment.. ;)

p.s i've done the camber kit and had about 3 alignments and now run about 42psi in my 20'' and it's straightened up heaps,also available is an offset castor bush set but haven't needed to do this yet.

Good luck mate.

I must say to any Aurion owner that as far as i'm concerned Marangoni Tyres are excellent my car feels like it's on rails it's amazing, when I bought the car I took it for a good drive testing it's handling it was **** with those standard tyres.

I mean at high speed I felt scared, after going to a local housing estate with very sharp roads the car handled exceptionally well under high speed minimal brake use, it's awesome I love these tyres......

looks sweet mate, siuts the colour cant wait to see more photos

what springs did they put in btw?

I have asked for king springs they are coming from Head office can't wait to see it lowered hope it's not to rough bumpy etc....

They look sh!t hot man,can't wait to see some finished pics.. :toast:

prolly get a wheel alignment when it's all done (springs & wheels) and if it dose pull to the left maybe look a camber kit for more adjustment.. ;)

p.s i've done the camber kit and had about 3 alignments and now run about 42psi in my 20'' and it's straightened up heaps,also available is an offset castor bush set but haven't needed to do this yet.

Good luck mate.

your car is awesome thanks for the the comments guys

Hey there,

great ride (love the combination).

How's it ride compared to stock???

the ride is very nice, I thought it would be a lot firmer than it turned out, so i'm very happy I guess having good tyres is the key, makes all the difference