Lowering

RedRolla86

Hey,Can anyone tel me approx how much it costs to lower a corolla in Brisbane area. If anyone has had it done and can advise me how much and where to get it done would be appreciated

Little bit of help here mate, what year is the car? How much do you want to lower it? shocks and springs, or just springs?

I got my 2002 Corolla lowered with SL King Springs, all up hurt me to the tune of $500.

Hey, Well prolly just springs. I want to try and lower it by 2" It is a 2004 Corolla with 17" chromies. I have a photo that shows you the car and wheels!

Well my car has 16" wheels i lowered it 2 inches (King Super Lows) phone around for the best price on springs, i got mine from some wholesaler bunch in Slacks Creek for approx $250 for the fronts and rears. Got them installed for $220. Springs lower 50mm and are 25% tighter, ie better handling. I definately notice it in my car.

I'll post up some pics of mine

thing you need to remember is that down the track you are going to have to get new shockies as the stock ones will wear far quicker, also i see you guys are from brisbane, you should come down to Data#3 on thursday night.

thing you need to remember is that down the track you are going to have to get new shockies as the stock ones will wear far quicker, also i see you guys are from brisbane, you should come down to Data#3 on thursday night.

Data#3 being? I hope to have sold the car beforethe shocks go, wanna get myself a nice Hilux to go camping in...and for work

If you want springs I can get you King Springs Lows for $220. If you just do springs you can expect your shocks to last about 20 - 25000 km's before they get nice and soft. I can also get you Koni's,sway bars etc.

if your interested PM me.

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :P

its about a 50/50 mix of 1zz-fe's and 2zz-ge's nowdays, normally meet @ sunnybank maccas around 8:30, then go into the city (data#3) about 9ish, we just hang around have a chat, somtimes go for a run over Mt Cootha

its about a 50/50 mix of 1zz-fe's and 2zz-ge's nowdays, normally meet @ sunnybank maccas around 8:30, then go into the city (data#3) about 9ish, we just hang around have a chat, somtimes go for a run over Mt Cootha

not sure if kings sell the same springs here as they do there... but kings tend to be very choppy.... not at all good for a road car, mind you your roads are better than ours.....