Bloody kids!!!

Wulfkind

Morning guys,

Sorry, just need to vent. For some reason, it seems to help.

I've lived in a house in blacktown for the last 6 months and up until now, never had a problem. Last night around 10:30 I was alerted to some trouble starting by the sound of banging, which I identified as about 6 teenagers kicking up my colourbond fence. I called the police as they were making a lot of noise (and what later turned out to be graffiti) and had police attendance within about 5 minutes but unfortunately they had already moved on.

About 45 minutes later I was alerted by the same banging, yelling and so forth... I looked out the window but at this point, there was no way I was going outside as there was around 30 of the little mongrals... This time, they decided to this time they wanted to leave a lasting impression on me by throwing beer bottles at my Aurion, resulting in a damaged A pillar and the car being covered in glass (I can't tell how much damage there is to the paint as the car is still wet from not being put in last night)

To my frustration, it took the police 3 hours to make an appearance the second time around and only then it was because we'd given up on them coming out and called the station to make sure they were coming (so we could at least get a police report for insurance purposes out of it) - I called my insurance company this morning and confirmed that if I make a claim, I've got to pay the excess (not to mention higher premiums for years to come too) so I'll have to compare the cost of that to the cost of fixing the car out of my own pocket.

Really disappointed that this is how my babys 60,000km birthday ended. :(

those ***** should have their hands and legs chop off and put into jail...

and you living in the wrong area tbh :P

anyway could those dent-less removal guys could pop up the dent without shelling out for the excess?

those ***** should have their hands and legs chop off and put into jail...

and you living in the wrong area tbh :P

anyway could those dent-less removal guys could pop up the dent without shelling out for the excess?

There is also paint damage to the dent... Been to these guys before and was under the impression that they can't fix paint?

Sorry to hear that mate, these kids are too much. Thank god you and your family are safe, 30 of those bastards outside must be scary. Can't believe it took the police that long to reach your house.

Can you just claim the insurance and in future buy insurance under your family member name? in that way, you can get the car fix up nicely without costing you an arm and leg now.. Sorry to hear that mate..

Morning guys,

Sorry, just need to vent. For some reason, it seems to help.

I've lived in a house in blacktown for the last 6 months and up until now, never had a problem. Last night around 10:30 I was alerted to some trouble starting by the sound of banging, which I identified as about 6 teenagers kicking up my colourbond fence. I called the police as they were making a lot of noise (and what later turned out to be graffiti) and had police attendance within about 5 minutes but unfortunately they had already moved on.

About 45 minutes later I was alerted by the same banging, yelling and so forth... I looked out the window but at this point, there was no way I was going outside as there was around 30 of the little mongrals... This time, they decided to this time they wanted to leave a lasting impression on me by throwing beer bottles at my Aurion, resulting in a damaged A pillar and the car being covered in glass (I can't tell how much damage there is to the paint as the car is still wet from not being put in last night)

To my frustration, it took the police 3 hours to make an appearance the second time around and only then it was because we'd given up on them coming out and called the station to make sure they were coming (so we could at least get a police report for insurance purposes out of it) - I called my insurance company this morning and confirmed that if I make a claim, I've got to pay the excess (not to mention higher premiums for years to come too) so I'll have to compare the cost of that to the cost of fixing the car out of my own pocket.

Really disappointed that this is how my babys 60,000km birthday ended. :(

Wulfkind,

Sorry to hear that i feel for you had friend that had similar problem - unforunately thats what happen when cops are called they come back and cause more problems.

my mate had problems for futhur 6 months after that till the day he found out who they were and where they hanged out - I say no more.

Also I would be logging complaint to as why it took 3hrs for cops to arrive when there were 30 youths ouside your place casuing dmage that is not acceptable and would be definately following it up that would of had been a priority on police call out.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

I would of went out there with a BB gun lol that would of scared them :P Or went out with a bat and smash a few of them with it and the rest would of run.

I hate when ppl do stuff to your pride and joy they should learn some F**KING respect. :angry:

sorry to hear about it mate. Bloody can't stand people who don't have respect for other people's property. What sucks is that even if they were court, they'd probably only get a rap on the knuckles through the justice system anyway.

And I know it's fustrating when the police take awhile to get there, but keep in mind there might (and often is) only 1 or 2 police cars out patroling in a night, and when you phone through your matter it just goes on a list of jobs they've already got to work through. Blame the government's lack of funding rather than the police themselves.

2 hours for 2nd appearance? I thought Blacktown area has regular patrols..

Sorry to hear that.. Police should emphasize more on patrolling rather than having RBT at evry corner out of the city and highways, not saying RBT isn't relevant. But this kind of trouble is just frustating...

depending where and how visible is the paint damage they might be able to blend it back in...

ofocz it depends on the color of you car too with white & black are the easiest to blend back and other colors less so...

i would suggest get those dent doctors to come in for a visit and see if they can do the job less than the excess of your claim + plus future increase of ur premiums...

and yeah i dont like staying in those suburbs with so many kids hanging out causing troubles, the only thing you can do to them is either take the matter into your own hands or get some connections going and beat the be-jesus out of them... (if they are kids lol... :P)

in brisbane while not as bad, there was a case where 2 youths (underage ofcoz) decided its fun throw stones from the sidewalk @ Pinelands Shopping centres over at Sunnybank a few years ago... and thank god karma caught up with them and they were caught but ofcoz u all know they only get a little more than a slap on the hand and off they go...