Just got my aurion and gave it a hammering

I knew it was quick but wow i have a feeling a few of the V8's out there might wanna be careful anyone else got any stories of giant killing in their Aurion? Mines a stock AT-X and it beat an R34 so stoked!!!

A few different things on the track... Mate didn't believe I could smoke his LS1 statesman... proved him wrong

Beat a WRX (no idea what type, not my type of car sorry) down the quarter mile

Outrun an old corvette (probably the most fun victory I've ever had)

Went toe to toe with a Charger and a Valient

Most of those were stockers though... Get smoked by some of the newer Fords (FPVs etc)

It's a great car matey, just remember to drive safe on the streets.

:lol:

You sure he was actually racing? :lol: I'm kidding! Good story.

I don't condone street racing

Yesterday morning I was driving to work half asleep slow as a grandpa when I lined up next to this guy in a sp23 at red lights who had what looked like his little brother in the passenger side.

Good story!

I could hear his engine and muffler over mine (stock) and music.

:lol:

You sure he was actually racing? :lol: I'm kidding! Good story.

While I don't condone street racing I feel that ever since I got my Aurion I have been looking for fights. Having said that............

Yesterday morning I was driving to work half asleep slow as a grandpa when I lined up next to this guy in a sp23 at red lights who had what looked like his little brother in the passenger side. He was revving at a constant pace then the light went green and he took off pretty quick, by the time I knew what he was doing he was a car length and a bit ahead and instincts told me to plant it (I was in Auto) so I did. Needless to say he was soon sucking my fumes.

I could hear his engine and muffler over mine (stock) and music. Sounded like he was giving it hell.

LOL sp23? cmon thats not even a challenge :P Maybe go against a 6 mps :D

:lol: I know, but I gave him a head start because I was sleepy. A 6 MPS will smash me and my ego. Leave me alone in my little world where my car is the fastest ever.

:lol: I know, but I gave him a head start because I was sleepy. A 6 MPS will smash me and my ego. Leave me alone in my little world where my car is the fastest ever.

really a 6? I though we would be faster?

really a 6? I though we would be faster?

Mazda claims 6.6 seconds for the 0-100 km/h sprint the 3 is slightly faster to 100km/hour at 6.1 second

Yeah he was cos he went to pass me and i floored it and so did he i must say i was rolling at 60 when i floored it maybe gave me a bit of an advantage. I am curious has anyone anywhere ever looked into whether you can "remove" the ratcheting mechanism on the "footbrake" to make a handbrake pedal hahahaha now that would be interesting although unless u have traction control switched off the car has what i would describe as an epileptic fit. I know my friends XR6 is nowhere near as quick and the car has a top speed of 230 ;)

WTF guys. Keep your bragging to outside the forum like BKS has said. Take it to a track and get some figures. That would be more credible than your 'street racing'. So what if you got ahead of some guy on the streets. It's not an indication that your car is faster than theirs. On the track, at least you are sure that the two of you are aiming to be faster so the results are more true.

Yes the Aurion's do have a bit of go to them, but most of the people here in this section have one and know that. As for thinking that you'll give a V8 a run for it's money... keep dreaming.

A mod should probably close this as it doesn't really have anywhere else to go.

yerrr bro, my Aurion is fully sick it canes VE Clubsports and smokes all over Evo's... even my cousin's fully worked STI got its ***** whipped by my stock 'zorst, watch out my ride is a killa look how big my wang is

pffft... grow up FFS!

i agree with djkor, this thread sounds a lot like a kiddies field day on the hot4's forums...

i say delete this nonsense thread

Edited by DUB

yerrr bro, my Aurion is fully sick it canes VE Clubsports and smokes all over Evo's... even my cousin's fully worked STI got its ***** whipped by my stock 'zorst, watch out my ride is a killa look how big my wang is

pffft... grow up FFS!

i agree with djkor, this thread sounds a lot like a kiddies field day on the hot4's forums...

i say delete this nonsense thread

ROFL DUB there was no need to add fuel to the fire :P..... Yes please close this thread before we get a mob of angry folks with sharp sticks and torches...

Sorry to all the Mods and so forth am new to the site and wasnt thinking too much just really excited with the new car is all.

I AM taking it to the track and will let all know how it goes in a new thread soon.

PS maybe not LS1's and 2's but a 5litre surely we can beat those guys at drags or not?

Sorry to all the Mods and so forth am new to the site and wasnt thinking too much just really excited with the new car is all.

I AM taking it to the track and will let all know how it goes in a new thread soon.

PS maybe not LS1's and 2's but a 5litre surely we can beat those guys at drags or not?

Ummm sorry wildfireatx but if you haven't read already I dont think anyone is willing to discuss these matters.. Why not just see for yourself :)... AND if you did beat any of these guys maybe a smile with a big breath of contentment will satisfy your victory!

Ummm sorry wildfireatx but if you haven't read already I dont think anyone is willing to discuss these matters.. Why not just see for yourself :)... AND if you did beat any of these guys maybe a smile with a big breath of contentment will satisfy your victory!

Apologies aren't accepted then? harumph i still wanna see how it goes at the track i get the feeling its a much more capable circuit car than a drag car.

Please feel free to delete i'm not out to get anyone in trouble just wanted to meet some other Aurion Fans for once such an under rated car cant see how anyone who drives one could possibly choose falcon or commodore over it