Can those with superlow/low combo maybe help?

Hi guys, just a quick question, atm im running pedders equivalent of king lows all round (not an even ride height all round)

Now the tyres im running are 215/45/r17 and i get some scrubbing at the front around tight turns regardless of going fast or quick. slow is alright though (like normal speed slow). Its only rubbing the plastic guard ever so slightly but sounds freeking loud when it does rub. I think the rims are +42 but not too sure. they're lenso apex-5

My question is that this weekend i want to change the rear springs to superlow to even out the ride height but im worried with the tyre profile that i wont be able to drive my car once its dropped lower.

Anyone with experience? Will it rub worse at the back or should be about the same, i know superlows at the rear even out the ride so therefore the clearance between the wheel arches should then become the same as the front correct? in theory it shouldnt scrape cause the rear tyres dont turn right?

Please dont say change the rubber as they are still pretty much brand new.lol.

Thanks guys

Get your guards rolled man :)

Do they roll out the metal wheel arch or is just whats underneath? and if done wrong will it end up cracking any paint?

Get your guards rolled man :)

Do they roll out the metal wheel arch or is just whats underneath? and if done wrong will it end up cracking any paint?

Bro get it done right!!! LOL!! You dont wanna regret it l8r...

Head out to Tempe Tyres and see Sam...

Let him know the problem and I'm sure he'll find the problem and suggest the best ways to fix it...

For guard rolling, you heat up the paint and use the professional guard roller that bolts to your hub...

Won't crack the paint so long as it's heated correctly...

It rolls the inner lip flat against the guard as thats where you get the rubbing most of the time...