Time to say goodbye

apg39

Well since the Aurion is now gone & sold, there isn't much need for me to be here anymore. I may log on occasionally to see how these cars are going, but with work piling up on my desk & a lack of motivation, I don't think it will be very often.

Thanks to everyone for their input, help & ideas. Was good to be one of the 'pioneers' of modifying an Aurion. I'm sure in a year or so it will be an artform & they will become more & more popular.

Anyways, have a good one & don't let anyone bag you out for driving a 'Camry'...

Andrew

P.S - stop being pussies & crack the headlights open...I don't care that I'm not the only one anymore because I don't own it now.

Well since the Aurion is now gone & sold, there isn't much need for me to be here anymore. I may log on occasionally to see how these cars are going, but with work piling up on my desk & a lack of motivation, I don't think it will be very often.

Thanks to everyone for their input, help & ideas. Was good to be one of the 'pioneers' of modifying an Aurion. I'm sure in a year or so it will be an artform & they will become more & more popular.

Anyways, have a good one & don't let anyone bag you out for driving a 'Camry'...

Andrew

P.S - stop being pussies & crack the headlights open...I don't care that I'm not the only one anymore because I don't own it now.

Gonna miss your input Andrew but there is no way i'm sticking my headlights in an oven!!

see you round

Nathan

Take care mate. Good work on being the first on the boards here to crack open the Aurion headlight and paint it.

All the best for the future.

Good work on being the first on the boards here to crack open the Aurion headlight and paint it.

+1

Good luck with ur forester... Im sure you will miss out ur Aurion.. Do visit here sometimes. All the best. :)

Edited by VF-X

It's actually sad to see another member go..... APG39 wish you all the best with the forester which i almost bought instead of the AURION.

you don't have to own aurion come and say hello.

All the best

AUR30N

• 1 year later...

Hi.

Selling the Forester now, did a looooooooooooooooooooooot of work to it but since buying my own business it's sat on the sidelines.

Would love to get another Aurion but I doubt it.

Any plans on what you will get to replace the Fozzy Andrew?

Well, you will still be the one from the forum here that was first to crack open their Aurion headlights to paint them black.

Any plans on what you will get to replace the Fozzy Andrew?

Well, you will still be the one from the forum here that was first to crack open their Aurion headlights to paint them black.

Hell of a legacy to leave... You're a bad influence too might I add dammit you got me thinking!

• 2 weeks later...

Oops sorry.

Yeah I'm going backwards a little, buying a late 80's/early 90's 3 door hatch of some sort with a 1.3L max engine...going to give it a bit of Euro style, drop it & wide wheels. Using that for a daily for this year then hopefully getting a new WRX or Liberty through the business (I own a car detailing workshop now). Soon as I have no need for the hatch I'm getting a Hayabusa engine & slotting it in...for now though just some ITB's or double barrell Holley carbs.

:D