who needs a defibrillator when you have one of these bad boys :lol::lol:

LoL that is some serious SPL :toast: :toast:

...if it actually works without being fully enclosed

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all.

that is all my sound gear. i have a fusion fcw-15 with 2 fusion 1500rms powerplant amps powering it. 2 sets of fusion powerplant components powered off a fusion 800w powerplant 4 channel amp. just thought id let you know when stacey says we fiberglassed the floor he didnt do ****. stacey made a box that would of been blown appart as soon as the first bass note hit. His fiberglass work peeled off with only using my fingers. he made support brackets that supported nothing and gave me a box back that was incompete. got plenty of photos of some dodgy dodgy work that he did and will gladly post them up soon so you can throw up to

that is all my sound gear. i have a fusion fcw-15 with 2 fusion 1500rms powerplant amps powering it. 2 sets of fusion powerplant components powered off a fusion 800w powerplant 4 channel amp. just thought id let you know when stacey says we fiberglassed the floor he didnt do ****. stacey made a box that would of been blown appart as soon as the first bass note hit. His fiberglass work peeled off with only using my fingers. he made support brackets that supported nothing and gave me a box back that was incompete. got plenty of photos of some dodgy dodgy work that he did and will gladly post them up soon so you can throw up to

If this is all correct, then 'alpine_vs_sportivo' hasn't done himself any good by saying things such as:

... but hey,
its not mine so i dont care
he jus said he wanted spl so i built a spl box for him..... will try get fotos of it when its finished. to throw up too

forestfirelikewherethis.jpg

If this is all correct, then 'alpine_vs_sportivo' hasn't done himself any good by saying things such as:

... but hey,
its not mine so i dont care
he jus said he wanted spl so i built a spl box for him..... will try get fotos of it when its finished. to throw up too

forestfirelikewherethis.jpg

indeed djkor ;) we might need some popcorn!

indeed. not the best way to promote the company. but hey its not my business so i dont care lol.

excuse me lopez but i havent promoted any company, not once have i mentioned where i work, and i never will.

o and ur work is soo good, i been talkin to a bloke on the goldy that tuned ur system, good to hear u had blown one of ur voice coils by the time u got down there, and running a 4 channel amp at full gain always does ur speakers good, o and runnin 1mm speaker wire does the speakers a world of wonders too. runnin 2 amps to one sub doesnt work well wen u use two different length sub wires either. do u want me to keep going???

i hope u enjoy ur 147ish db.

hey difference is its not my job. its your job and you didnt do it. not good when you ask the customer to get his mate to strengthin the box for you. not good to critise a paying customer when you didnt do your job properly. asked for you to make a spl box not a box that was weak as *****.