Purchasing an Aurion

Discotheque

Hey guys! What up!

I'm in the market to buy an Aurion; going to convert from Falcon to as i've driven quite a few Aurions and do love the drive.

I'm looking at one Aurion at the moment, linked below. Seen it, driven it, the dealer says it's an ex-lease and won't budge on the price, perhaps knock a couple of hundred off as the price has come down from $28K.

Just a grasp on the idea of what you guys think???

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer...id=121184929643

At that price would I be in for a bargain?

I've noticed in other dealer yards they can range in price. Where I'm looking now they're selling Aurion SX6's averaging the $30K mark.

Thanks fellas!

Mark

Edited by Discotheque

hey mark, mines for sale, 07 with simmilar km's, still under warrenty, full log books + 8 months rego. i dont know which state your in but id sell you mine for that price, have a look ---->HERE

Edited by ELEGNT

hey mark, mines for sale, 07 with simmilar km's, still under warrenty, full log books + 8 months rego. i dont know which state your in but id sell you mine for that price, have a look ---->HERE

Hey Chief. I'm from Melbourne so it's a bit far away to go and get yours! but i'd look into it if we were in the same state!

Thanks for all the help guys.

Mark

what do you think about buying through Hertz Car Sales?

http://www.hertzcarsales.com.au/details.as...mp;dlr=hertzgee

as far as i know they are all serviced by a toyotadealer and have the remaining factory warranty so should be ok,just check the vehicle out first and all should be fine-do a search on here and you will see others have purchased ex rentals and had no problems at all-daryl or djkor is just 1 of many

cheers

Are you trading in your Falcon?

Just a little info here.

I got a TRD from a Toyo dealer from an advertised price of $40k, I payed $31k after trading in a Holden Barina SRi. So for me $28k is a bit pricey (but then again the link wont open and I cant see the car), surely you could knock the price down more.

Good luck.

I'm in the market to buy an Aurion; going to convert from Falcon to as i've driven quite a few Aurions and do love the drive.

My wife off-loaded her 06 XR-8 to get an 07 Presara - bad call. Leaked through the moonroof, internal lights fell out, wheel hops under heavy acceleration - what a fizzer. I much preferred the Falcon (except in the wet)

Offloaded it for an 08 model - not much better.

Just tried to get her an 09 TRD but have been told they are no longer available. She has been told that the 09-10 Presara will be better but $5K extra.

I wish they were not so boooring.

Anyway, each to there own. She drives what she wants (as can you) As long as I drive what I want, life is fine.

My wife off-loaded her 06 XR-8 to get an 07 Presara - bad call. Leaked through the moonroof, internal lights fell out, wheel hops under heavy acceleration - what a fizzer. I much preferred the Falcon (except in the wet)

Offloaded it for an 08 model - not much better.

Just tried to get her an 09 TRD but have been told they are no longer available. She has been told that the 09-10 Presara will be better but $5K extra.

I wish they were not so boooring.

Anyway, each to there own. She drives what she wants (as can you) As long as I drive what I want, life is fine.

Couldn't agree with the highlighted statement more. Sounds like you're wife got some pretty dud Aurions, did she consider buying from someone trust worthy? She may also need to lay off the accelerator a bit, maybe get some new tyres. My dad has had an 07 Presara since brand new with not a single issue to date, it's the whole reason I am looking to get one of my own (most likely a ZR6) when circumstances permit.

Toyota's are generally very good, reliable, solid cars. It's very unusual for you to have such a bad experience, especially two cars in a row.

Edited by kounterfeit