Perth Street Scene Carnival '09

Picked up the banner today, looks pretty good. Final cost was $75.95 (Will bring reciept).....almost cost more as the manager was gonna charge me more, but i got them to call the chick that i talked to that day and they actually quoted me a lower price. So luckily she gave me the cheaper price. Haha.

Anyway since there's six of us now, should be about $12.65+ each so far. Jeff is going to look for some stand for it i think. But if anyone see's a nice cheap stand let us know. The banner itself is 0.8m tall (80cm tall) and has eyelet holes on each of the 4 corners. So if you see something that might suit, it should just need to be abit higher and tied by rope.

Also spent like 3hours today wash/wax/claying/vacuum my car....so that its less of a job towards the thing hopefully as it won't be so dirty i hope. :toast:

For the meet i guess we could just meet Makan2 again if you want, maybe make it at 1pm for people who want to have lunch. You know Jeff didn't come till like 2 last time...LOL. Hahahah.

Cheers guys.

Edited by ruimond

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next meet for discussing Perth Street Scene details:

Date: Saturday 07/11/2009

Time: 1.30pm

Place: Makan Makan - Vic Park

Agenda: Q&A for entrants, Updates, Ray please bring banner if completed, meet and greet.

Attending

1) Cypher

2) Ruimond

3) Legend888

4) Mole

5) Shahzan

6) And1 (might be a lil late)

7) trdsaads

8)

9)

10)

Edited by LEGEND888

Should we change the meet up time to 12pm ? so if ppl are late it'll still b 1ish ?

Just a thought :P

Yeah sorry abt the double posting - figured only entrants to PSS wld look on this thread - so extended the invite to other ppl

(hopefully they may sign up as well )

.::Cypher::.

ill be a lil late guys! finishing work at harbour town around 12pm. will rock up straight away after work :)

where do u work in HT ??

lol. no2, dont work there. its just the company that i work with takes care harbour towns air cond :). got alot of things to do in HT tomoz, we cant even do it on weekdays... so busy T_T.

but ill make sure i finish at 12 tomorrow, so i shouldnt be too late :)

Perth Street Scene Carnival '09 Banner Payment

1. trdsaads (paid)

2. cypher (paid)

3. and1 (paid)

4. LEGEND888

5. DRE

6. Mole

Those who haven't paid can pay me through my bank account, just PM me for the details or contact me through MSN.

If you prefer to pay me in person the next time we meet up that's fine too.

Cost per person was $10.85 divided by the following entrants. Thanks guys. ;)

Edited by ruimond

Sorted...

I want to grab a small TOCAU sticker before the event, who would be best to contact about that? Or should I just sort it out myself?

like i sed to andy we should all get lil mushrooms hahaha

Dibs on the evil purple mushroom!

Guys, not a good news! BAD NEWS ACTUALLY!

received this email this arvo after work.

Dear all,

Unfortunately this email is not a pleasant one as due to reasons beyond our control we are unable to continue running Carnival ’09.

Our team has decided if we cannot run the show at its full maximum potential we will not run it at all.

We are happy to offer a full refund of all entrant money in a timely manner. Please email us your bank details and we will process your refund.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Josh Horton

Event Coordinator

event has been cancelled. money will be return. i will contact tocau entrants one by one to get ur bank details.

cheers guys :(

Guys, not a good news! BAD NEWS ACTUALLY!

received this email this arvo after work.

Dear all,

Unfortunately this email is not a pleasant one as due to reasons beyond our control we are unable to continue running Carnival ’09.

Our team has decided if we cannot run the show at its full maximum potential we will not run it at all.

We are happy to offer a full refund of all entrant money in a timely manner. Please email us your bank details and we will process your refund.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Josh Horton

Event Coordinator

event has been cancelled. money will be return. i will contact tocau entrants one by one to get ur bank details.

cheers guys :(

They should reorganise and set a new date. And, those who have entered can reenter at a discounted rate.

Cancelling 2 weeks before the event is still a disapointment all the same.

:(

Sucks that they canceled it when it was near the event. What do i do with the banner..... <_<

Also it hasn't been annouced on the PSS facebook page or ning.com page. I wonder why.

Edited by ruimond