Perth Street Scene Carnival '09

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

all right! if all the guys are goin. im goin then. hehehehhe.... :) im in then guys! LOL :)

thanks for jayme for putting my name on the start of the thread >.< lol

i dont even detail of my car much la, just sometimes. hehehe :P

anyway, when are u guys buying the entry ticket?? :)

Jayme, you know I'm in :yahoo:

Hope I can get my car resprayed before this comes round.

We can get some sort of club thing going..

i agree, im thinking to print out a business card or a lil brochure just to promote tocau. what do u think about this ken??

if i get a go, then i will need someone that has good design skill to design them ^^. im thinking to make those things from overseas. so it could be cheaper? what do u think? :)

I've dl the entry form just to skim through it. We should join as a club and get some banners or something made up to really promote the club..

I've dl the entry form just to skim through it. We should join as a club and get some banners or something made up to really promote the club..

Sounds good. Does it have a minmum number of entrants to be classified as a "CLUB" display?

Sounds good. Does it have a minmum number of entrants to be classified as a "CLUB" display?

Nope just says entering with club or solo :)

Hey gang. For those that went along to the innaugral PSS Show & Shine at Perry Lakes may remember the event.

Well, theyre hosting another one. Details are below.

I know ALOT (AHHMMM, looking at Ken & Jeff) of members here spend alot of time washing/waxing/claying etc their cars so nows the time to put all that effort to some use!

Dates and event details are now in....

pss.jpg

I wouldnt mind going in...but CRAAPPP!!!!! i'll be overseas :g: see if i can change the ticket and be here for the show..

great idea legend, i see so many mr2's, rollas and other imported toyotas that should be browsing these boards!

thanks mate :) u should join us as well :) just to represent us as from tocau.wa. should be fun :) hehe

I'll see bro, if my good friend Sanctuary comes to the next meet with his pimped gen4 then count me in :P

Hey gang. For those that went along to the innaugral PSS Show & Shine at Perry Lakes may remember the event.

Well, theyre hosting another one. Details are below.

I know ALOT (AHHMMM, looking at Ken & Jeff) of members here spend alot of time washing/waxing/claying etc their cars so nows the time to put all that effort to some use!

Dates and event details are now in....

pss.jpg

I wouldnt mind going in...but CRAAPPP!!!!! i'll be overseas :g: see if i can change the ticket and be here for the show..

come on dre... u know u wanna come and join us!! :) hehehhe plzzz.. lol hahahah :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

i just got approval from one of the mod that we can make a banner or something to promote our club at this showground!!

so this is a good news! BUT! first of all, i will need to get design from you guys.

please help me guys, as time flies!.

i am thinking to print the banner in overseas, as normally it will be cheaper. i will spend some time on this weekend researching prices, sizes etc for the banners around perth local shops.

Secondly, we will need to do some fund raising for the banner. so please chuck me some ideas guys on how to raise some funds!

if anyone would like to help me along the line, please also do. The more help, the better things will go.