Perth Street Scene Carnival '09

Just posting some info cost of the banner from Officeworks. I might be able to get a discount too, as my sisters friend works there.

Will take around 2days print and finalise. It is standard size of (1.8Metres Width and 0.8Metres Height). Abit smaller then what Jeff got quoted.

Price is $57.00 (No Stands) or $97.00 (With Stands) - Full Colour.

I haven't got a price from anywhere else, but alot cheaper then the other one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just posting some info cost of the banner from Officeworks. I might be able to get a discount too, as my sisters friend works there.

Will take around 2days print and finalise. It is standard size of (1.8Metres Width and 0.8Metres Height). Abit smaller then what Jeff got quoted.

Price is $57.00 (No Stands) or $97.00 (With Stands) - Full Colour.

I haven't got a price from anywhere else, but alot cheaper then the other one.

yeah, ill ring up that sign a rama shop, see if they can do much better. they keep ringing me like every 2 days. asking me what is the decision and ****. ill tell them what i get, see if they can make it alot cheaper than what they have quoted to me! :)

So what was the final design ?

Probably the black version of the 4th design i showed you and some of the other guys. Which had the white and black version. :lol:

Def the black design. Awesome work Rui!!

Thanks Andy and Jayme. :toast:

Well im guessing we''ll all be chipping in for the banner too, so hopefully we can find a place cheaper then office works. Though their price seems ok. But i haven't had time to check other shops, but will do so when i can.

At the moment it works out $19.70each split by 5 of us, if we get the $97 one with the stand from officeworks. Might be $15 each if i manage to get that extra discount.

Edited by ruimond

Im happy to go without the stand if we chose that option.

Haha i reckon with a stand is much more practical and just less hassle to find other ways of holding the banner up somehow. It cost more but depends how much you guys feel like spending.

I know Jayme you can hold it up with your arms Hahaha. :toast:

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates on this guys?

Jeff still waiting for a few payments....then i need to sort out the banner soon'ish. I'll probably pay first. Then grab the money after.

I should be able to get 10% off so should end up being $87.30 Total. $17'ish roughly if we are still dividing by 5, but if anyone else joins then yeah. Haha. ;)

Hey can i get the bank details pm'd to me so i can pay ?

Cheers

For the event itself? I gave it to you yesturday for jeff's account. LOL. I'll PM them.

• 2 weeks later...
This is only one month away now..

I don't even know if my car will be ready by then :unsure:

what do u need to do ?

we should have a meet up soonish to talk abt this event again like last time at makan makan

I'll have a banner collected soon, so i'll bring it along if we have a meet up. I couldn't get it done in vinyl kinda material at officeworks, so i think its kinda in their own banner paper glossy and stuff...but also got it laminated incase it gets wet by something. I hope it won't reflect to much light outside in the sun.

I haven't paid for it yet, but i think the vinyl digital print would cost more anyway. I didn't know what you guys would prefer so i just did the first option.

Hey gang. For those that went along to the innaugral PSS Show & Shine at Perry Lakes may remember the event.

Well, theyre hosting another one. Details are below.

I know ALOT (AHHMMM, looking at Ken & Jeff) of members here spend alot of time washing/waxing/claying etc their cars so nows the time to put all that effort to some use!

Dates and event details are now in....

pss.jpg

im in! :yahoo:

Hey gang. For those that went along to the innaugral PSS Show & Shine at Perry Lakes may remember the event.

I know ALOT (AHHMMM, looking at Ken & Jeff) of members here spend alot of time washing/waxing/claying etc their cars so nows the time to put all that effort to some use!

pss.jpg

welcome to the team DRE! anybody else wanna join up? before the dead line 31st which is tomorrow?? i need to do all the things tonight! :)

pss.jpg

welcome to the team DRE! anybody else wanna join up? before the dead line 31st which is tomorrow?? i need to do all the things tonight! :)

how lenient are they ? mite have more ppl ?

we should have a meet up soonish to talk abt this event again like last time at makan makan

Does that mean your organising the next meeting for those entering the show!!!! :toast:

so hows everyone's schedules ? are u all busy weekdays ?

Next meet for discussing Perth Street Scene details:

Date: Saturday 07/11/2009

Time: 1.30pm

Place: TBA

Agenda: Q&A for entrants, Updates, Ray please bring banner if completed, meet and greet.

Attending:

1)Cypher

2)Ruimond

3)

4)

5)

6)

Meetup is open to everyone who wants to come hang out and say hi. Newbies dont be shy we're great people and Jeff is very very friendly. so come down and grab some lunch =]

:D

Cypher

:: Ideas for meet up location??::

Edited by cypher