[VIC] Melb October Meet - Sunday 25th October

Me and my Aurion are both totally gutted,we can't make this weekends cruise/meet :( family first (unfortunatley)...hopefully i can make the next one whenever that is?

p.s Please take plenty of photos so i can pretend i was there while i'm looking at em... :lol:

That's a big shame. :( So it sounds like I'm the only 2GR-FE beast on the cruise! :o Oh well, we'll get ya some photos! Don't you worry!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my Aurion are both totally gutted,we can't make this weekends cruise/meet :( family first (unfortunatley)...hopefully i can make the next one whenever that is?

p.s Please take plenty of photos so i can pretend i was there while i'm looking at em... :lol:

That's a big shame. :( So it sounds like I'm the only 2GR-FE beast on the cruise! :o Oh well, we'll get ya some photos! Don't you worry!

Ahh never mind Lee! There will definitely be a next time, someone else's turn to organise next month's meet-up heheheh

Yeppers we'll have to get the photos for you :D Hopefully it'll be an alright day, the weather forecast doesn't look too flash :(

Hey wont be able to make the drive, car still isn't on the road. Just one thing after another!

Enjoy the drive though, the roads are very nice out that way :)

Cheers

Ben

SORRY MISTER ORGANISER, i cant come.. something came up... i'll will definately come on the next one you make, i should have my sways, struts and coils in... should make one for the great ocean road! xD till then,, sorry again mate

That's okay guys, obviously not a very good month...

yeah, i should be able to come plus i got a mate who wants to come wit me in my car so put me down for 2 people

thanks guys n see u on the cruise

Awesome, be good to have you along :)

Anyone else who can come???

guys, terribly sorry but i can no longer come! my missus just reminded me its her nephews 2nd b'day on sunday and i totally forgot...so considerate of me, haha :P

have a great day, but ill be sure to come along to the next one

guys, terribly sorry but i can no longer come! my missus just reminded me its her nephews 2nd b'day on sunday and i totally forgot...so considerate of me, haha :P

have a great day, but ill be sure to come along to the next one

That's really unfortunate you and the others who said they can no longer make it well...make it. But such is life I guess. :)

Whoever is still going haha. We'll have a great time! No matter what! :)

Sorry to add to the tonnes of bad news already but my car isn't ready. Was attempting a new setup and hit a debacle ..... <_<

I'm not sure if I can rush it in time to get it on the road :(

Part of the reason why I've been quiet too ..... and work ...... :angry:

mmmm. I'm starting to think maybe we postpone this. Because from what I can tell, about 95% of the participants cannot make it for one reason or another. From what I know it's only going to be Tash and myself, and that's just not cool. :(

Okay guys - meet is POSTPONED due to lack of numbers. Propose to make this the meet for the last Sunday in October instead, which would be Sunday the 25th OR if there is interest to have it a bit earlier, say the 11th or the 18th we can do that.

How is everyone looking for October, and what date would you prefer?

Okay guys - meet is POSTPONED due to lack of numbers. Propose to make this the meet for the last Sunday in October instead, which would be Sunday the 25th OR if there is interest to have it a bit earlier, say the 11th or the 18th we can do that.

Hey Tash...i'm 99% chance on or around that date so alls good for me. :)

p.s It suxs that the numbers arn't there for this meet,i guess it's just a bad weekend for stuff (Grand Final ect ect).Anyway props for all your effort on this one,just bad luck on the numbers...this meet can be refered to as...the one that got away. :D

Hey Tash...i'm 99% chance on or around that date so alls good for me. :)

p.s It suxs that the numbers arn't there for this meet,i guess it's just a bad weekend for stuff (Grand Final ect ect).Anyway props for all your effort on this one,just bad luck on the numbers...this meet can be refered to as...the one that got away. :D

Thanks Lee :) Just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes!! Would rather postpone it til Sunday the 25th instead and then we can get quite a few along and have a really good time :D

Am leaning towards making this the 25th of October - seems like hopefully it'd suit most people and keeps it as our regular meet on the last Sunday of the month :) Lookin forward to it!

Am leaning towards making this the 25th of October - seems like hopefully it'd suit most people and keeps it as our regular meet on the last Sunday of the month :) Lookin forward to it!

25th is a GO for me. :)

I have a Work Social Club Gathering at Strike! Bowling Bar on the 24th (evening) so it'll be fun how I feel in the morning haha.

Me and some of the ZRE guys are keen to drive this route. Not sure about them but I think I'll go, even though I should be studying for my exams in that time period. :lol: and thanks Tash for organising, looks like it will be a good drive!! :D

Peter.

Me and some of the ZRE guys are keen to drive this route. Not sure about them but I think I'll go, even though I should be studying for my exams in that time period. :lol: and thanks Tash for organising, looks like it will be a good drive!! :D

Peter.

Awesome Peter :) One day off won't hurt ;) Hehehe.. Should get some better weather by that stage too!!

Am going to lock in the 25th of October as the date unless anyone else has some serious objections.

I know, can't for the hot sunny weather, driving along the beach at night with the windows down, music pumping! :lol: I think just lock that in! It's getting close.

Hey guys, I'll be up for this cruise if it is on the 25th. My gearbox doesn't have much life left but i'll be will to send it ut with a bang (quite literally). :spiteful:

ROFL! Well, we'll have to see how we go then!! With plenty of twists and turns along the way I'm sure the gearbox will definitely get a workout heheh

OK guys, date is LOCKED IN - Cruise will take place on Sunday the 25th of October. Am off to update the first post now with new date and amended Word doco (just date change and a couple of extra sentences; route remains the same).

I'm again putting the call out for someone to head up the pack, it's just a gentle cruise run to check out all the scenery rather than a quick drive, but it would be advantageous to have someone who knows the area up front - Lateralus, are you able to make this date??

**First post now updated :)**

Edited by Tash