Muffler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should get the xforce twin loop oval, its sound like stock but goes faster

sportiyo,

Have you seen or heard one in action? What is it like??

I've been very keen on this muffler but don't know anyone that has one.

I've decided to stay with the standard rolla piping and just change the muffler.

From negatron's postings it seems yes you do get gains with a larger piping but at the same time you loose in other areas. Depending on your driving style.

I'm pretty happy with the performance of my Ascent sports anyway just want a bit more sound.

My 2 cents

Edited by GAZOOM

i failed to mention that my car hasnt had a cai installed yet... so the increase in performance is only a slight tad, still noticeable around the 3k rev to 6k, hopefully ill get one soon and update this post ^^; im sure wen the car's breathing is opened up a little more this stivo cat back is gonna drive me wild :lol:

does any1 care to give me a nice "CAI" for christmas ? :rolleyes:

should get the xforce twin loop oval, its sound like stock but goes faster

sportiyo,

Have you seen or heard one in action? What is it like??

I've been very keen on this muffler but don't know anyone that has one.

I've decided to stay with the standard rolla piping and just change the muffler.

From negatron's postings it seems yes you do get gains with a larger piping but at the same time you loose in other areas. Depending on your driving style.

I'm pretty happy with the performance of my Ascent sports anyway just want a bit more sound.

My 2 cents

i havent heard in real life but some one had a vid clip that the twin loop was on the civic vtir, and at the time i had a civic vtir with stock muffler and the twin loop from the vid sounds so much like my car, but most people that have the twin loop on their car are very happy with the performance

I will definately back up that statment!!!!!!!! My friend had the loudest, ugliest sounding straight threw muffler on a civic as well he finally got sick of sounding like he was going 170km/hr doin only 60km/hr!!!LOL :lol::lol: And changed to a cheaper version of the MUGEN twin-loop muffler made by X-FORCE and if anything you cant hear him much accelerating from 0-60km/hr it also increased his bottom end speed dramatically from when he just had a typical straight through muffler!!!! :)