WA cruise

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:help: when are we going to do another cruies, I'm bored :P

Yeah wouldn't mind a cruise soon. Maybe in a few weeks? Are most uni people on break at the moment?

I got some new mod going in soon kiwi. :yahoo: Suprise!.

Awesome i wonder what mod you got. :)

:help: when are we going to do another cruies, I'm bored :P

Yeah wouldn't mind a cruise soon. Maybe in a few weeks? Are most uni people on break at the moment?

I got some new mod going in soon kiwi. :yahoo: Suprise!.

I've got some stuff coming from micro image, what u got or are you not telling :whistling:

I've got some stuff coming from micro image, what u got or are you not telling :whistling:

Haha, depends if you tell me what you got. LOL. :lol: Micro image has heaps of parts, so i can't guess what you got.

Lunjiaow got some stuff too....*cough* *cough*. Haha.

Edited by ruimond

Haha, depends if you tell me what you got. LOL. :lol: Micro image has heaps of parts, so i can't guess what you got.

Lunjiaow got some stuff too....*cough* *cough*. Haha.

eyelids, 10mm hub spacers and console with black stitching, so what did you and lunjiaow get.

eyelids, 10mm hub spacers and console with black stitching, so what did you and lunjiaow get.

Haha cool, should be good. I've seen those eyelids on another guys car, he's got a white yrx in perth.

I got black projector headlights. Came with taillights but most likely won't be mine.

He said he wants to suprise you next meet. So guess u'll have to wait. Haha.

Btw i think we're going off-topic abit. Hahah. Someone get us back on track for cruise stuff.

Howbout a cruise down Albany and go to Albany Show and Shine?

27.Sept (Sunday)

Support me and MEA WA team for the sound competition? :whistling:

I'll come along and give some support, but we still need to have a good cruise without rain lol (maybe in the hills)

lol, hope it doesnt rain on that day coz my car has leaks..

and cypher will be doing a dance during a meet up as discussed on last saturday night :yahoo:

hrmmm it takes more than one to tango - i went back up there afterwards but didnt see u -

was pretty trashed ... but yeah none of them knew a dude that drives an AE86 lol

lol, hope it doesnt rain on that day coz my car has leaks..

and cypher will be doing a dance during a meet up as discussed on last saturday night :yahoo:

hrmmm it takes more than one to tango - i went back up there afterwards but didnt see u -

was pretty trashed ... but yeah none of them knew a dude that drives an AE86 lol

lol, i kept the ownership of a car a secret from them... and i was total passed out that night so i didnt really know myself where i was after 11pm.. haha

im thinking of a cruise to mundaring lil caesar pizzeria?? we did that before , i know. but long long time ago.

how does this sound guys? :P

Sounds good Jeff. Anything is cool! :lol:

I'm in, just tell me when & what time :yahoo:

just found this.. some of you guys might be interested haha http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/s...7775#post137775 and this link is where the cruise idea originated from: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=33416

Edited by JT3

that cruise is what i confirm already to go... but if there is other cruise apart from this, ill join too... just to waste some spare time

but yea, promoting on behalf of Kiahn AE86DC, for those interested, do rock up, it will be fun... there's cruise to zig zag road too

Edited by Shahzan

im thinking of a cruise to mundaring lil caesar pizzeria?? we did that before , i know. but long long time ago.

So when are we going to do this :unsure: I'm good for when ever and still bored.

So when are we going to do this :unsure: I'm good for when ever and still bored.

hahaha! lol. waiting for someone to organise it. im abit busy with work at the moment, includes saturday. sunday is normally a family day T_T. plus trying to get the banners design, prices etc into one piece now.

so if someone willing to organise it, im willing to pass my idea to u! :)

Why not meet on this Sunday 4th October? Assuming Curtain people have study break and can come out for a cruise.

We can meet at the usual spot at Curtain. Not sure what time. Maybe 1pm. Then we can decide where to cruise. I have coastal cruise in mind since the weather

is getting much better. Head up to Scarbs via Orrang Rd thru the tunnel, then coast line and come back down to Freo, then to Myaree Utopia.