My brand new corolla sportivo, not so brand new :(

The only problem I had when the car was delivered was the car had scratches on the bonnet (minor) and a deep scratch in the drivers door.

They were rectified at 1000km, HOWEVER, in certain light - the Drivers door doesn't quite match - It pisses me off every time I look at it.

You seem to be someone with good attention to detail, so if you are getting any paint work rectified, check it under different angles of light to ensure it matches.

when i picked up my sportivo the sales guy brought to my attention a chunk that had been taken out of my brand new blingbling chromes by the delivery guy. they had already ordered a replacement rim and said i can leave my car until they put the new rim on or take it and come back the following week. i came back the following week :)

was kinda mad bout the rim but relieved that they had noticed it and brought it to my attention :huh:

i got my car 2nd hand... 2003 model.

there is rattling in the drivers side door, rattling in the radio, the passengers headrest doesnt stay and the light around the ignition doesnt stay lit up so yeh. i dont think its a very high quality car.

:blink: Can't say anyone's had any such problems :huh: You sure you car isn't an Ex-Rental...

Because other than the odd paint blemish (Due to someone actually scratching it) or part alignment, Our cars are actually quite solid for the price.

:blink:  Can't say anyone's had any such problems  :huh: You sure you car isn't an Ex-Rental...

Because other than the odd paint blemish (Due to someone actually scratching it) or part alignment, Our cars are actually quite solid for the price.

My 2004 Build and Compliance last of the pre-facelift stivo is absolutely perrrrrrrfect! Love it. So too TRD_141 and others on this forum.

Note all the issues, and they will sort it our for you.

Edited by sport1vo