Aurion 06-08 roof spoiler, duck tail and eyelids

AUR30N

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yer thats the one i brought, altho it's a bit cheaper if you pu from greenacre yourself.

You could sickaflex this one on too i suppose, but i drilled. plastic location pads are supplied.

It's not the best overall qual imo, the one vic runs is a slimmer shape, it's really apples and oranges.

Blake you will have some hole filling to do too!

but for 80 odd bux! you cant complain.

yeah tell him you wanna pickup , and when you do, say i want the aurion spoiler , then ask for a discount LOL , he gave me a discount for my camry spoiler when i purchased it 2 months ago.

was scared to install at first , knowing i had to drill , but i did it , and im proud lmaooo .

the aurion installation should be somehting like this. (this is what i followed for guidance)

Edited by simplyvandinh

yer thats the one i brought, altho it's a bit cheaper if you pu from greenacre yourself.

You could sickaflex this one on too i suppose, but i drilled. plastic location pads are supplied.

It's not the best overall qual imo, the one vic runs is a slimmer shape, it's really apples and oranges.

Blake you will have some hole filling to do too!

but for 80 odd bux! you cant complain.

Thank you for your input! I have a list of paintwork i want done so ill order it and get done at same time.

p.s Love your DIY skill, im just not confident in paintwork yet so ill practise on other cars before doing mine.

yeah tell him you wanna pickup , and when you do, say i want the aurion spoiler , then ask for a discount LOL , he gave me a discount for my camry spoiler when i purchased it 2 months ago.

was scared to install at first , knowing i had to drill , but i did it , and im proud lmaooo .

the aurion installation should be somehting like this. (this is what i followed for guidance)

Sadly im not in area to pick up so ill just pray i get the correct one, i have good relationship with my local panelshop so ill just sent it to them. Thank you for your input!