fine mesh

anyone know where i can find some fine mesh for my grill? i have looked into the auto stores but all they have are the larger diameter holes, i am after something with smaller diameter holes maybe i'll give bunnings or something a go....

Charlie

went to bunnings....no luck also tried auto one, repco, stratco, SCA, auto pro, auto barn, strathfiled car radio and these guys have are just the saas mesh grilles....i might just have to go with that...*sigh*

anyone else have any ideas?

Charlie

went to bunnings....no luck also tried auto one, repco, stratco, SCA, auto pro, auto barn, strathfiled car radio and these guys have are just the saas mesh grilles....i might just have to go with that...*sigh*

Charlie

what are you trying to do here? cover the existing grill with mesh ? remove the middle section of the grill ?

i wouldnt thing that type of mesh would be that hard to find! - i see alot of rollas with the front grill replaced with a mesh one, not sure if they buy them like that. ?

Charlie

what are you trying to do here? cover the existing grill with mesh ? remove the middle section of the grill ?

i wouldnt thing that type of mesh would be that hard to find! - i see alot of rollas with the front grill replaced with a mesh one, not sure if they buy them like that. ?

well if you look on the current model zre's the top grille looks like a honeycomb sort of design and the front bar mesh just looks plain...and to me it just doesn't look right so i was thing of taking them out and re meshing them as there is no after market grille for them other wise i can custom make one from fibreglass and the saas mesh you can get from almost any auto store and go from there, i used to do a lot of fibreglassing about 2 years ago but there is just to much work involved, im just after a mesh with a smaller diameter hole as the saas one's are just to large for my liking, and the mesh grilles you are talking about on the rolla's are aftermarket so they are made like that. too bad there is no aftermarket grille for the current model rolla's....

Charlie

I live around that area. SSV has recently closed down and a piano store opened up. <_<

Unless they have re-located...

EDIT: My mistake, I had a look at the current address on the SSV site, apparently, they have re-located. ^_^

Edited by young.