Aftermarket brakes

httttt

Have to pay to play.

Sort of. The Kluger and Gen3 upgrades do work; but you need to screw around with the brackets and things.

The TRD upgrade is all bolt on which is why I went this way. Just get RDA or DBA rotors (street/scum series is fine, I'm assuming it won't be pushed within an inch of it's life) and save a bucketload; even with redrilling and locating rings.

Edit: In fact, yes you do. What you don't pay in money, you pay in time doing the designing, running around getting quotes/work done + engineering etc.

You have to pay to play indeed.

No screwing around with the Kluger brakes, they're more direct bolt on than the TRD's are (which require custom brake lines)

I already have Club Spec race roters from DBA. And Ultimate Bendex pads. Just need some nice calipers. some prices would be good so I can budget.

I have KSport 8 Piston calipers..you will probably need to fabricate your own brackets.. LOL..

IMAG0921.jpg

IMAG0920.jpg

No - seriously, the Aurion's stock brake with good pads can be quite good for all street and hoon activities.

Are the rotors that you have same as stock or larger? Either way, you can buy calipers - from the cheapish brands - KSport/VTTR/Nashin/Wilwood, (Prolly around $1000 plus), to the branded ones - StopTech/Brembo/AP Racing ($2000 - $3000 plus). You might even find 2nd hand brembos from Evos etc that you can buy cheap.

Either way, you will need brackets, which you can buy or have someone fabricate...

Nothing is impossible, just $$ and time.