Sunday 22nd Cruise

Me, 313, evo are meeting up heading down to gold coast (in that order). It's not so much a cruise, but a bit of a surf, check out the cars at southport spit then head home. Not to mention a certain baby colt stivo rivalry is going to get sorted.

I'm thinking we meet up at 2pm, just let me know where ok boys. I'm thinking no one other than me is keen for lunch anyway, and we won't all fit in 313's car with fish and chips and a dog this time. I'm happy be there for afternoon. We get alright pics in afternoon light 313?

Whitestivo

Me, 313, evo are meeting up heading down to gold coast (in that order).

hahahaha

yeh sounds good maybe meet up at yatala BP at 1:00 leave when everyone gets there, therefore we get to the coast at 2 go for a surf for hour and half maybe 2 if its good less its poo and get out and hit the spit for some laps/pics at 3 or 3:30

sound good boys?

I'll be up for that if you boys dont mind a chikie comin... I have a board if you wanna borrow it Evo... I would have no idea how to stand on it though, years ago I was practising. I got scared away by males laughing at me.. :(

Don't be afraid you wont see me in swimmers Ill just hang out with the dogs.. as Ill bring my fluff as well.

If you blokes dont mind of course. Otherwise I may just see you at the spit?

Sounds like a plan i will speak with Mrs Flier tonight and let you all know.But does ot mean i need to clean my car lol

Hey man,

you 'could' turn up with a dirty car, but you will be branded with DIRTY CAR SYNDROME by whitestivo forever LOL :lol:

I am looking foward to this :yahoo:

Evo

I'll probably see yous at the spit. Maybe in my rolla or R34 Skyline or Alfa.

Cool, give us a wave if you see us... i shall give the warning we have arrived *whhhhhhrrrrrr* :P

Evo

Sounds like a plan i will speak with Mrs Flier tonight and let you all know.But does ot mean i need to clean my car lol

Hey man,

you 'could' turn up with a dirty car, but you will be branded with DIRTY CAR SYNDROME by whitestivo forever LOL :lol:

I am looking foward to this :yahoo:

Evo

Well i gave her a clean last night looks a million dollars again,just need to wash the car now lol...just kidding.

I love my car when its clean but its now covered in bugs again from a drive out to Beaudesert today grrr!

Ill have the Flier clean again for the weekend but i think ill pass on the surf thing they may call green peace on me lol

Edited by flier

haha yeah, washed mine on Sat morning, though after monster trucks at archerfield she looke dlike the dust storm had hit again. lol. Rally dirty.

the way it should be :P

I'm starting to think this colt is just a figment of your imagination, Never seem to get to see it... PIKER

come out to a thursday meet and cancel your fingernail appointments and hair appointments lol

priorities arnt right lol