Sportivo (dealer OPTION) REAR UNDER SKIRT

Hey Im thinking about buying a corolla sportivo (dealer option) rear under skirt. Just wondering what prices others have paid for a one that is painted. Plus any advice on installation would help.

i think around $440 painted and fitted sounds right???

besure you get your exhaust tip bend DOWN...or part of the skirt cut out to fit the tip. otherwise you will melt the plastic skirt by the time you get home...this happened to me but fortunatley they replaced it free of charge :D

someone told me that u dont actually need to go to exhaust shop to bend your exhaust tip down, just buy an extened exhaust tip (with downward pointing) from supercheap/repco/autobarn and then just connect it up and you're done, i havent try it yet and wonder if anyone has? it sounds practical tho :)

someone told me that u dont actually need to go to exhaust shop to bend your exhaust tip down, just buy an extened exhaust tip (with downward pointing) from supercheap/repco/autobarn and then just connect it up and you're done, i havent try it yet and wonder if anyone has? it sounds practical tho  :)

I had this done to my car and can tell you it still melted the rear bar just not as much as without it. Bit visually it looks much nicer then the bent down tip, I've wad many comments on it and people wanting to know if I've got an aftermarket exhaust (not yet!!! ;) )

I had some photos posted up a while ago if you want to do a search, I'll also endevour to take some new shots of my car soon to post in my garage but haven't had much time during daylight hours lately...

Edited by Blue_Stivo