Front Grille for the 05 stivo?

Hey guys, i thought grille face is  only changeable on the pre-facelift stivo, not the 05 ones but then on toyota website, in genuine accesaries, they're selling  the Sportivo Sport Grille...is it possible? cheers...

100% sure thats for the pre-facelift stivo..

the front bumper and grill on the post-facelift is one piece...

hey just wondering has anyone else got the front grill and body kit mounted toghter as one piece ? Mines like that just want to see if anyone else has it like that also :P

yeah mine is like that. i think all the post facelift models are like that, but if yours is a pre-facelift... most likely an aftermarket kit.

Edited by BigBum

hey just wondering has anyone else got the front grill and body kit mounted toghter as one piece ? Mines like that just want to see if anyone else has it like that also :P

1 guy here does from sydney

http://img212.echo.cx/img212/8698/2003corolla3mm.png

Edited by kcorro

yeah mine is like that. i think all the post facelift models are like that, but if yours is a pre-facelift... most likely an aftermarket kit.

The one that Nino_Leb is referring to is a Toyota part sold mostly in Japan and other Asian markets:

Edited by Buddha

thanks for the feedbacks guys...so the grilled is for the non-sportivo models, doh! :) just had a closer look to my 05 stivo and yep, the bumper and grille are in one piece so...hmmm, unless there're some kind of add-on grille :P

Black-magic, get the origional toyota sport grille from this link http://corolla.toyota.com.au/TWR/vehicle/c...708_142,00.html

or u can shop around for the cheaper deals if u have time....the honeycomb grille is a bit off to me as well, its one of the reasons that i'd waited and bought the facelifted stivo :)