See you all!!!!!

Well i know 5 people that have lancers and havent had any problems. And what sort of cars are corollas when you drive it into a Toyota Service Department and they go "another corolla" and laugh!!! Sorry but nothing can be worse than my corolla. It isnt possible

I just realised why your Corolla was probably a dud. You took it to toyota for servicing lol

They are never touching my car again.

Yeah there could be something worse...you could have owned a Yugo :P

whats the point of this thread? just to say sportivo is sh!t? by the way, i c almost all 90s mits blows blue/black smoke every time they put their foot on gas, and no its not like the smoke u get when u hit lift, its the unhealthy smoke, but u got a newer one, so make sure u change car b4 it gets too old

There is no point to this thread. It wasnt a Sportivo he had, rather an Ascent Sport. Most of the problems he whinged about, were in his head. He flogs the SH!T out of his cars... which is why they have all broken at one stage.

He went on and on in this thread about how good the Lancer was, but by the time he sold it, he was telling everyone not to buy one because they were a bucket of crap. I never had a problem with my Lancer. The only reason i sold it, was because i wanted something with more go.

He recently lowered his Rio, by buying King springs and getting them cut. He had to take them out when he snapped a strut :help:

whats the point of this thread? just to say sportivo is sh!t? by the way, i c almost all 90s mits blows blue/black smoke every time they put their foot on gas, and no its not like the smoke u get when u hit lift, its the unhealthy smoke, but u got a newer one, so make sure u change car b4 it gets too old

There is no point to this thread. It wasnt a Sportivo he had, rather an Ascent Sport. Most of the problems he whinged about, were in his head. He flogs the SH!T out of his cars... which is why they have all broken at one stage.

He went on and on in this thread about how good the Lancer was, but by the time he sold it, he was telling everyone not to buy one because they were a bucket of crap. I never had a problem with my Lancer. The only reason i sold it, was because i wanted something with more go.

He recently lowered his Rio, by buying King springs and getting them cut. He had to take them out when he snapped a strut :help:

Wow...

Ash...he's just...

I dunno, I don't know what to say dude lol.

oh sorry dude, i thought was u that winge, so sorry :D

by the sounds of it, he's just.....well its the not the car that he's gonna kill if he cut the springs

if he wants to drive like as if he's got a sports car, than buy something thats design for sports, if he wants to drives like as if he was a race driver, buy a race car and race it on track, y buy the NORMAL car and expect to be a sports car or even a race car

Edited by sportiyo

Can we close this thread, it's like over a year old since it was first opened....

over it.....