See you all!!!!!

Hey Guys, Due to my 2004 Corolla being a absolute Lemon, I have sold it and bought a brand new Lancer VRX. Hopefully this one will give me trouble free motoring unlike the Corolla. Good Luck with all you who own Corollas, I think you will need it!!!!

Sorry that you got a lemon but my Sportivo has been an absolute gem - no problems what so ever (not even the gear change problem in others). Lots of luck with the Mitsubishi

I too guess I have been fairly lucky, although I have had a few minor issues that have now been corrected (thanx Lexus of Brisbane)...

Good luck with the Mits..

Hey Guys, Due to my 2004 Corolla being a absolute Lemon, I have sold it and bought a brand new Lancer VRX. Hopefully this one will give me trouble free motoring unlike the Corolla. Good Luck with all you who own Corollas, I think you will need it!!!!

Its a shame you had so many hassles with the Corolla ... it must have been bad to make you believe a Lancer would be better! Lucky they have that huge warranty on them ... you'll probably need it! :lol:

As for luck with the Corolla, ours has been absolutely faultless since new, and my Starlet before that didn't miss a beat in 6 years/160,000 km, so I'm pretty confident the wagon will see long, long service. :)

Edited by Buddha

Well i know 5 people that have lancers and havent had any problems. And what sort of cars are corollas when you drive it into a Toyota Service Department and they go "another corolla" and laugh!!! Sorry but nothing can be worse than my corolla. It isnt possible

dont be sorry, i jus think ur heading in the wrong direction. personally i think the mitsubishi's are not reliable, which is why they have that extended warrenty! n e waiz good luck with ur vehicle. u'll need it!

good luck with the mits mate... my auntie had one and basically had to replace everything in it... it was a hunk of crap, new model too.

as for toyota being crap and mits being good... um is no one paying attention to the reviews goin around?

Lexus has been ranked as the leading manufacturer in quality in Australia followed closely by Toyota. I'm not sure if Subaru was third or not, but due to recent problems with some Merc recalls they got shafted, BMW appears to be the only real performer of the Euros. Unfortunately... Mitsubishi is no where near the top...

I'm with you ck!

Dude the Lancer got rated as one of wheels most disapointing cars and thats well warrented, all i can say is you must have had an absolute lemon of a rolla to find "The Lancer is so much more refined and so much nicer to drive" ***!

• 1 year later...

No offense I love my corolla but...........isn't the design a bit dated guys.....it was released in 2002.......although the corolla is the best selling small/medium car going around, all the reviews that I have read lately says that it is nowhere near with competing the current lineup of cars offerred by other manufacturers.

Time for the new corolla to come out and kick *****!!

Also.....dunno if you guys will be disappointed or not but the next most likely contender for the TRD range will be the Yaris

how long has the Integra had it's styling?

how long was the Peugeot 206 around for?

the fact is, good styles hang around... I don't like makes that think they have to update every 1.5-2 years (read... Ford/Holden)

Hear hear!! *Drink's to Blue Stivo's comment*

Porsche. Same face. Same same...but different.

I've had my S.A built Corolla for arounds 2 yrs now. Only problem is Toyota service ppls. :D

Good luck RedRolla86 - keep away from those "evo" bodykits ;P

When I mentioned the word 'design' I ment the car overall not just the external appearance.............To be honest, I like the corolla over any of the other cars that are competing in that segment, but thats cause my family are a bunch of loyal Toyota customers lol.

Integra style and 206???...........You should've mentioned the porsche styling.........if you get it right at the start, no need to meddle with it too much

At one stage I did think of getting a base model 2.4L lancer and maybe start modding.........but then its a mitsu......unless its an evo

Edited by Suprathai

LOL :clap: I know this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sold the Lancer within about 12 months due to a fire in the engine bay and a ****** gearbox!! I think it all has to do with the way he drives the car :yahoo:

Also he drives a new Rio now...

:yahoo::toast::clap:

is this guy u're referring to the one who started the thread?if it is..i kinda had the feeling it had something to do with the way he drove that gave all the problems to his rolla just reading this thread..haha..anyway..he found out the hard way that the lancer ain't as "refined" and durable as the rolla ;)

:toast: to Toyota for the great cars they build :)

whats the point of this thread? just to say sportivo is sh!t? by the way, i c almost all 90s mits blows blue/black smoke every time they put their foot on gas, and no its not like the smoke u get when u hit lift, its the unhealthy smoke, but u got a newer one, so make sure u change car b4 it gets too old

'Lemon' and 'Corolla' don't belong in the same sentence. A 'Lemon' is model, that in general, has problems across the board. With the Corolla this isn't so. You may have had a 'dud' which is unfortunate. For every 5 people that haven't had any problems with Mitsu's there are always 3 times more people that say the same thing about Toyotas and Nissans. Probably even more.

Mistubishi have pulled their socks up big time. Different horses for different courses though. I still wouldn't buy one but that's just me.