My NeW RiDe.....

yale

they dont look sporty at all. the old one look much better. that why i didn't buy it. i will buy camry hybrid on feb 10.

if you are a really sporty look maybe you should go one of these.. :whistling: then you can have the best of both worlds.. sporty and a hybrid... :D

:lol:

post-8292-1266368077_thumb.jpg

post-8292-1266368121_thumb.jpg

post-8292-1266368153_thumb.jpg

post-8292-1266368273_thumb.jpg

woo i like the tail lights!

i dont, they look to cheap and rice. wots with that? they have awesome front headlights but they totally totalled the rears.......

in my opinion, unbelievable.

BUT congrats yale, ugly tail lights or not, still an awesome drive baby! :toast:

hey guys.. just thought id post some pick of my new 2010 Toyota Aurion ZR6.. just got it yesterday..

pretty awesome car.. very quick... fkn love it.. (just Quietly)

Future Mods:

1st - would be the wheels upgraded to 20's

2nd - window tinting by Performance Tinting (chrome to black fade) since i live in SA ther aren't any laws against window tinting now.. now we can tint as dark as we want.. dont kno if this is applicable for the rest of the states..?

3rd - The Exhaust...... gonna go with the xforce varex cannon... but wanna sus out the Y piece at the front first... looks like a tiring job..

4th - (maybe) change the CAI

hope u guys like it.. i have been getting a bit of info about the y piece at the fron off here.. and cant wait for it all to happen..

cheers..

very nice!!

The white covers on his rear brake lights?

Is that film?

Hehehe. In the time you were away from us... you must have really gone missing :lol:

A new facelift Aurion has been released and sport new tail lights with the Sportivo having a clear version:

dsc05254.jpg

The white covers on his rear brake lights?

Is that film?

Hehehe. In the time you were away from us... you must have really gone missing :lol:

A new facelift Aurion has been released and sport new tail lights with the Sportivo having a clear version:

dsc05254.jpg

LOL, deffinately been way to pre-occupied with other stuff! Don't worry, I'm back for now anyway!

Yeah, I had seen a couple of photos of the Aurion 10' just never any rear photos! lol!

Either way, I'm not sure if I actually do like those rear lights better... or if I'm just sick of my 07' round ones...